Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't an e-mail on this either, but Beck has a fax up (& he along with others have urged members to call):

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103628.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OKAY UPDATE

I JUST SPOKE WITH CONGRESSMAN BILBRAY'S OFFICE. ACCORDING TO ROBERT HIS AIDE THE 5-YEAR VISA WILL BE KILLED BY THE REPUBLICANS. HE SAID THEY WON'T LET IT GO THROUGH. PELOSI AND THE HISPANIC CAUCAUS IS GETTING REAL FRIGHTENED THAT THE SAVE ACT MIGHT PASS.

He said that the Save Act may be coming up in the next few weeks. They are trying to get McCain to back the Save Act. He said that might help boost it if the public knows about it. Right now they need more constituents to be aware of it and contact their Congressmen.

He said that we need more college kids aware of it and pushing on these issues. He gave me this site:

http://www.crnc.org/states.html

Perhaps we can get these state chairs to help in this fight. Populist and others we need to break this down so it is a management list for each of us to contact the state chairman's of the College Republicans to get more young people fighting on this issue. Robert himself is a college student.

Let me know what you can do.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    OKAY UPDATE

I JUST SPOKE WITH CONGRESSMAN BILBRAY'S OFFICE. ACCORDING TO ROBERT HIS AIDE THE 5-YEAR VISA WILL BE KILLED BY THE REPUBLICANS. HE SAID THEY WON'T LET IT GO THROUGH. PELOSI AND THE HISPANIC CAUCAUS IS GETTING REAL FRIGHTENED THAT THE SAVE ACT MIGHT PASS.

He said that the Save Act may be coming up in the next few weeks. They are trying to get McCain to back the Save Act. He said that might help boost it if the public knows about it. Right now they need more constituents to be aware of it and contact their Congressmen.

He said that we need more college kids aware of it and pushing on these issues. He gave me this site:

http://www.crnc.org/states.html

Perhaps we can get these state chairs to help in this fight. Populist and others we need to break this down so it is a management list for each of us to contact the state chairman's of the College Republicans to get more young people fighting on this issue. Robert himself is a college student.

Let me know what you can do.

Excellent - What can we do to promote the save act? Get more congressmen to sign on and to make the public aware of it.

Thanks for the info Gogo. Hope Robert is correct but in the meantime, I'm still taking this threat seriously.

Robert said that more CONSTITUENTS need to know about the Save Act and call their Congressman about it to promote it. They need the pressure of their own constituents.

While talking to him I thought of new young college students here on Alipac. Robert said he is in college himself. The best way to get this networked out there is the Republican College Clubs. He said they are very active. SOOOO we have a list of states and we need to get them going on it in their states.

Let's get the youth movement going on this. They have the energy and the drive to get these things through. The youth is what is driving Obama.

If you're interested in trying to tackle this through the State Chairs at the Republican Colleges PM me.

[b]OKAY UPDATE
    What is Pelosi frightened of, that she will lose her illegal vineyard workers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    [b]OKAY UPDATE
    What is Pelosi frightened of, that she will lose her illegal vineyard workers?
    No its much bigger than that. It's an open door to illegals becoming legal and they want their votes.

working4change
    Thanks for the info GoGo. I called my Congressmen yesterday about this. Let's hope Bilbray's office is correct. I will also keep contacting others about Save.

Let's get the youth movement going on this. They have the energy and the drive to get these things through. The youth is what is driving Obama.

If you're interested in trying to tackle this through the State Chairs at the Republican Colleges PM me.
    I agree. Too many "unseasoned" young voters are so full of idealism that they are completely infatuated by Obama's charisma, and have bought into his sham of hope and change, hook, line, and sinker! We need a TRUTH campaign!

Has anyone contacted The College Republicans NATIONAL Committee?

Isn't is interesting that the ONLY defense the pro-amnesty supporters have is to resort to name-calling and insinuations of racism! They are unable to provide logical and reasonable FACTS to support their position, therefore can only rely on irrational emotional appeals.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast