Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got my CAPS "action notice" and sent this out. I am STILL waiting for my FAIR and Numbers USA "action alerts". I have a scarey feeling someone is BLOCKING these email alerts from my account - AND ITS NOT ME OR ANYONE IN MY HOUSE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Could they have possibly gone to your spam folder? Have you added the sites to you address book? Just my thoughts

I'm a third of the way contacting the Heads of the College Chairs for the Republican clubs with a letter I composed stating the two acts. The Save Act and the 5-year visa proposition that Pelosi wants to put through. I don't expect anything back since its a three day weekend and holiday for the colleges. Let's see what feedback I get. I'm contacting the State Chairs so they can filter the information to each college.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I finished all 50 states of letters. Let's see if I get any feedback after the holiday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome work Gogo. Keep us posted.

Just heard back from James, the Chairman in Colorado. Let's see what he already understand about the legislation. He's asked what we would like him to do.

If you have any idea how to have them act on the Save Act and the 5-year visa plan I'm open to ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Could they have possibly gone to your spam folder? Have you added the sites to you address book? Just my thoughts
    I have looked in my "spam" and "screened" mail folders and they aren't there.
    Several months ago, my provider had Alipac blocked. I had to go back and forth and back and forth, between "them" and Alipac. Finally someone told me that "yes, you are blocked from receiving what we consider spam, because of the way Alipac writes its 'headers or subject lines'". My husband told her to take off the block, and she said "okay, but if something happens again, I wont". ??? Who knows where, when, or why, my provider decided to block Alipac without informing me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

James said he will do research on the Save Act. So I sent him the numbersusa co-signers page link and the pdf of analysis for the Save Act.

I'm kind of excited to see what these college kids can do.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Several months ago, my provider had Alipac blocked. I had to go back and forth and back and forth, between "them" and Alipac. Finally someone told me that "yes, you are blocked from receiving what we consider spam, because of the way Alipac writes its 'headers or subject lines'". My husband told her to take off the block, and she said "okay, but if something happens again, I wont". ??? Who knows where, when, or why, my provider decided to block Alipac without informing me.
    Who is your provider? You should be in charge of your own account not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Who is your provider? You should be in charge of your own account not them.
    Gogo,
    I tried so hard, with the help of alot of Alipacers, to get this straightened out. I am afraid to mention my providers name for fear it will bite me. I will pm you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast