Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Battle Stations Alert!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

I know many of you have pressing schedules so here is a heads up. Please prepare to engage our opposition full force next week starting on Monday June 13.

We will be launching a national legislative initiative that has both defensive and offensive components. We will coordinate with you via e-mail, but our discussion boards offer the best rallying point for the efforts.

I'm working on team captains now for the efforts and we are coordinating with our national allies. I'm asking our web ambassadors to disperse across the net between now and Monday to bring new troops and activists to our aid.

We will need every man, woman, and child on the city walls so to speak to prevent our opposition from passing an amnesty and trade deals that would worsen America's illegal immigration problems. We will also push to put troops on the border.

This will be ALIPAC's biggest battle yet and it will take time, dedication, and focus.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great

Keep us posted William!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God