Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC blows past 19 MILLION pages viewed!

Another milestone passes by like a blur!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations William!!!!! That's big news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, have the page views exceeded the number of illegal aliens in the US yet?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrats, William!

Dixie, Maybe we'll pass illegals in pages viewed by next month. 30 million? Course we don't know how many are here!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

This is why you will see several upgrades taking place around the site soon.

We are going to need a while new set of tools and services and security to handle over 2 million page views per month.

W

Congrats Willima, you deserve a pat on the back, and also to all the good people you have helping you here, it is a wonderful site! I have been leaving fliers all over my little town, when I go to see if I need to leave more, they are all gone everywhere everytime. I am paying out the butt for ink it's worth every penny though! I even snuck one on the post office window, will I get into trouble for that? They had fliers for garage sales all kind of things pets lost, so I though why not, I check every day to see if it has been taken down, has been up for over a week now!
    Build the dam fence post haste!