Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC documentary?

Has alipac ever considered doing a documetary on illegal immigration? Alot of times, Americans don't pay attention to issues unless you put it on the silver screen. If Michael Moore can do it, ALIPAC certainly can! Just think of all the people you would reach that don't even know the effects illegals have on us.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Ready to Write The Script Anytime

I'm a screenwriter in L.A. Ready to rock whenever we're ready.

Re: Ready to Write The Script Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    Well there we go! I think that now is the perfect time to cover this topic...We are finally starting to wake up and see the destruction.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

I still haven't seen: "Border War: The Battle Over Illegal Immigration" (2006), but there's always room for another documentary (time and resources permitting).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think there are a couple of documentaries here:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/about/posters.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Ready to Write The Script Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    What we need is a well documented film of nurses talking about hospitals closing doors because of the cost to pay for free medical care to illegals, we need investigative reports on people on the inside of the document fraud, we need the stats on the kids in Utah who's SS #'s have been stolen and used and their credit ruined even before they've used credit and the State Attorney General talking about it. That's just a few things.

Then we can add the environmental damage done by the illegals, interviews of construction workers who can no longer get a job because the contractors hire illegals for much lower wages. We need a whole "America In the Balance" type film. Check out Santa Ana, CA where 79% of the people don't even speak English.

There's a lot of subject matter for this one. It has to be VERY professional and unemotional on the producers part but only the emotion of those interviewed and their real life situations that have been caused by illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, perhaps focus on So Cal, show the closed hospitals, trauma centers, racially-based fights in LA schools, deterioriation of LA public schools in general, prisons stuffed with illegal aliens and the Mexican mafia, impact on African-American blue collar wages. My, the list is long!!

We could call it..."A Day Without Illegal Aliens!"
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    We could call it..."A Day Without Illegal Aliens!"
    And what a great day that would be!

Duh
    It could also include segments on "we regular Americans are tired of subdizing illegals" while Americans lose jobs and employers who hire illegals grow richer and richer.

Also something on the merging of Canada, USA y Mejico; the private toll roads they want to build from Mexico to Canada; the Mexican truck deal; national security/terrorism risks as illegals pour across our borders and infiltrate our cities and institutions; supermarkets full of illegals on food stamps; the anchor baby scam; the rotten judges who thwart the will of the people who vote "yes" on referendums such as Prop 187 in California; Bush's Mexico connections, etc.

It's a large undertaking.

Duh
    Duh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast