Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC ENDORSEMENTS DISTRIBUTION EFFORTS

ALIPAC Online Activists:

Please read today's e-mail alert titled ""Rally our troops around the Immigration Enforcers!" at this link

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=45775

As you can see, we have asked our national supporter list of over 7,000 people to assist us with our final Endorsement Distribution effort.

You can track how many times our Endorsement page has been viewed by visiting the TOP 10 Section in the MAIN MENU on the left of your screen. At the bottom, you can see that the ALIPAC 2006 Endorsements page is currently in the #9 position and rising with 7309 reads!

We need all of the help we can get today and tomorrow (Sunday and Monday)

Our goal is to get as many Americans to view our Endorsements and our Know Thy Ballot Piece before they vote.

Here are the two direct links.

Know Thy Ballot
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

ALIPAC 2006 Endorsements (Viewed over 8,000 times so far!)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30

----

Please help us here online by doing the following.

1. Please craft a short message with links to both above and send it to all of your e-mail contacts with an encouragement for people to forward it on to others. People need to know which candidates are standing up for the American public on the illegal immigration issue before they vote.

2. Please go to any online forums you frequent and post a message with links into these two items.

If you do not already frequent boards, search some out on Google and make a post.

If you need help, PM me and I will send you some boards you can help us spread the message to.

IF YOU SEND YOUR EMAIL FORWARD AND OR MAKE POSTS TO BOARDS, PLEASE MAKE A POST HERE TELLING US WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS TO YOUR POSTS ON OTHER SITES.

Let's all pull together as a great team in the final hours of these campaigns to do all we can to distribute our hard work far and wide.

Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am adding links in our Endorsed Candidates surveys at the top of these boards to the main endorsement page.

Also adding a new link to the page on the ALIPAC Homepage

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know several of you are working on this because our Reads on the endorsements has leapt up to 9295 reads

BUT PLEASE POST YOUR PROGRESS REPORTS HERE.

W

I'm working on it W.

Dixie

Did mine yesterday, also sent one to the newspaper, but they said it was too late to enter it into the paper, as they had a deadline for "political" ads.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We have moved up to ALIPAC's 2006 Candidate Endorsements (12466 reads from 7,309 earlier today.

I would like to see if we can get the Endorsment Reads over 20k before the voting begins.

W

Got on WTVD Forums.

http://forums.go.com/abclocal/WTVD/thre ... dID=136719

Also posted it Friday evening to two MySpace groups with a combined membership of nearly 4,000 people.

12530 reads and rising.

W

I'm stuck studying for a big exam tonight but I'll hit a ton of boards tomorrow afternoon. I've been posting the endorsement list all over Facebook.com this week so hopefully students take note of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast