Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

– Temporary limited immigration status for agriculture and horse workers; – Temporary emergency agricultural program capped at 1.35 million workers;
    DOES THIS INCLUDE WIVES AND CHILDREN??? I called Traitor Craig's office this morning and when the staffer told me it was for 1.35 NOT 3 MILLION as callers were telling her, I told her, yeah, but when you add the wife, kids, grandpa, grandma and mistress (LOL), it turns out to 3 million!!! Hellooooo!

Staffer also assured me there is no green card attached. There is no path to citizenhip.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    – Temporary limited immigration status for agriculture and horse workers; – Temporary emergency agricultural program capped at 1.35 million workers;
    DOES THIS INCLUDE WIVES AND CHILDREN??? I called Traitor Craig's office this morning and when the staffer told me it was for 1.35 NOT 3 MILLION as callers were telling her, I told her, yeah, but when you add the wife, kids, grandpa, grandma and mistress (LOL), it turns out to 3 million!!! Hellooooo!

Staffer also assured me there is no green card attached. There is no path to citizenhip.
    It's smoke and mirrors. No one, especially the feds are gonna make sure these people return home after 5-years. Never going to happen. It's amnesty, pure and simple. And it's for a minimum of 3 million, according to Sen. Sessions and NumbersUSA projections.

Ask them this: If this bill is so good and ducky, have it stand alone on the senate floor, enable debate and let the American people weigh in.

The reason they are hiding it in the Iraq appropriations bill is because just that, they are trying to hide it and slip it through.

Furthermore, why has the North Carolina Growers Association decided to work within the legal H-2A visa framework. They also pay a very good wage ($13 an hour which is actually more because they provide housing, food, transportation and visa fees). You think the agri-business labor exploiters in Craig and Feinstein land pay anywhere near that. NO...they want the cheapest and most exploitable labor possible. Furthermore, they've become concerned with immigration enforcement may pay them a visit so they want their illegal employment operations legalized to get them off the hook.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Craig's staffer in DC was a really nice lady. We had a good conversation and I could sense she is also against IA.

So I took this opportunity to pass on MY IDEAS for a Temp Ag Job Program. She wrote it down and said she will surely pass this on to Traitor Craig (my words -- LOL).

Here is my 4-Point Ag Jobs Program:

1) They cannot bring family with them (they can always go home for a visit since they have a valid work visa). When they bring family, the US taxpayer has to pay for free schooling for the children and untold social services, a.k.a. our money, plus any child born on US soil gets to be a US citizen (which is another issue that must be changed)

2) Employers have to provide medical insurance, since they are their de facto US financial sponsor (regular immigrants are required by the USCIS to have a US-citizen financial sponsor to ensure they are not a burden on society, so why should these workers be exempt from that same rule?) It is not fair for employers to reap the profit of this program but let the taxpayers pay for expenses.

3) It has GOT to be temporary, with NO path to citizenship. Temporary means no more than 2 years at a time. For AgJobs, we need workers, NOT IMMIGRANTS. Immigrants is another story. If they want to apply for citizenship, then they have to apply just like every person in this planet does. Most of these workers don't want to be Americans anyway; they just want our money. And let's be realistic; these workers are uneducated; why would we want uneducated immigrants? We are a 1st World Superpower. Making citizens out of farmhands is not to our developing interests.

4) Before this program is implemented, we must be assured that we have some tracking system in place to make sure these workers DO GO HOME after their permit is up. Americans must be assured 100% by an exit system that actually works.

I told her this is a win-win program: Employers get their workers, workers get their money, the American taxpayer is not burdened with any cost whatsoever, and the US will not have to run after these people if they overstay their permits. But I think Point #4 is CRUCIAL to make this program satisfactory to the American people.

I vote for you Ex_OC to take Craig's Senate seat after his departure, which cannot come too soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    NEW ACTION ALERT! PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116044.html

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I vote for you Ex_OC to take Craig's Senate seat after his departure, which cannot come too soon.
    Thank you, zeezil. I will not forget your vote!

Senator Mikulski

I called Senator Mikulski's office today and was told by her staffer that this was not amnesty, but an "all out domestic emergency spending plan."
    I told him it was amnesty plain and simple and her promptly told me he would pass it on and hung up. Which is not surprising that seems to be the mentality from her office that she does what she wants, she has been there so long she is not going to get voted out.

The Senators office numbers
    202-224-4654 Fax 202-224-8858

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12