Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC fundraisers

Another one of those, may not be my place to say......but.

ALIPAC is asking for what, another $11,000. To continue fighting and keeping us organized and together.

now, maybe my math aint so great....as I get older, my mind degenerates

but if all 15,000 + members send in a dollar.....yes 1 dollar, less than one cup of starbucks coffee, it seems to me it will go over the amount needed

Now I am not a cheerleader, and not very good at making things sound nice and rosy...........but we need a place to share information, now more than ever, and this site does it

so I challange everyone, take the cushions off your couch tonight, dig out all the change, turn it into dollars.....and mail it in tomorrow

Absolutely, sdbrit!
    Spare change is a small price to pay for understanding what dire straits we are in in this country! How often does one sitting in their little corner of this country get to know what is going on in Sacramento or Tallahassee or Couer d'Alene? No individual can do this all alone. ALIPAC has been able to manage it with our contributions and input.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sdbrit68, That is not very much when you break it down that way. What Alipac offers in information, on many topics, especially the issue of illegal immigration, is truly amazing. Members scour the web, they bring local news stories and information (overlooked by the mainstream - often on purpose), they bring their activism, their ideas, etc. Alipac motivates people to speak out, to recognize that they have a voice in what happens to their nation.

William Gheen is a strong advocate, speaking on news outlets, radio, holding public events, writing articles and press releases that rattle the pro-open borders and illegal alien ethnocentric organizations such as La Raza. Alipac has been implicated as having profound impacts on state measures to tackle illegal immigration, and it has been a thorn in the side of Senator John McCain and others in their attempts to pass comprehensive immigration reform. Recent news accounts verify this. Alipac joins in national efforts to focus attention on illegal immigration, and to mobilize Americans.

This site has given courage to some members, to speak out in public, to hold town meetings, to be involved in legislation, to become part of a national stage. You can become educated and informed, and with that comes power to make a difference.

If you have never given, have neglected to give, or believe that a small amount does not matter, every amount is significant in the end.

Give, to keep a large group of American voices speaking in mass. Give, so Alipac will continue to "hold their feet to the fire."

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just went through my change, found $3....will exchange it for dollars and send it off tomorrow morning

working4change

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    just went through my change, found $3....will exchange it for dollars and send it off tomorrow morning
    Like your spirit sdbrit68 and you are right! This can work if we all pull together.

Thank you for the help sdbrit68

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for the help sdbrit68

W
    no, thankyou.......it takes a lot of work to keep people organized, and involved. I am just coming in on coattails

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    sd, thanks for my reminder to do this. W, sending it in by mail, have been a bit paranoid about using my card online, or any info online at all (since I had a guy help me with the wireless modem company, long story, but it was overseas....).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll make another contribution to this drive. What little I can right now.
    We cannot lose our virtual sanctuary of sanity. In snailmail today.