Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

ALIPAC Funds Drive

Calling on all Friends of ALIPAC and Americans that are watching this out of control Government in action

First off let me say I am not the mouth piece for ALIPAC, although I love this site to pieces. It gives me a chance to use my voice against an OUT-OF-CONTROL-GOVERNMENT. Below you will see my Invoice... I just donated in your behalf 1,000.00 just to keep this site alive but I cannot do it alone. I think I need to remind you that this site cannot operate on vapors ...

Merchant : Americans for Legal Immigration
    Date/Time : 10-Nov-2009 09:33:12 PM
    Transaction ID : XXXXXXX

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
    Invoice Number : XXXXXXXX
    Description : ALIPAC Donation
    Total : US $1000.00
    Payment Method : XXXXXXXX

I am appealing to all of you lurkers that fight the good cause from the shadows to come out and support ALIPAC ... you must have your voice heard and this is a Nationally recognized site and William is recognized on National and International stage by this site, as well as sites such as WorldNetDaily just to name one. He is well known on the Radio as well as on the Television ... he is your voice and as well gives you a chance to be heard .. what you think and believe on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I know we have had record traffic on here; I also know these are difficult times .. that is why I donated 1,000 dollars to help pick up the slack ...

40 days into the funds drive and we have only donated roughly 9,000 dollars and we have 167780629 page views since this crisis was recognized

Where are the carpenters that we fight for so you are not replaced by Illegal Aliens

Where are the Truckers that we fight for pushing back Mexican Drivers on our roads to give you a fair shot at a job

How about all of the out of control VISA's - we also fight for you computer geeks to keep your job from being OUTSOURCED to India

or how ALIPAC fought back on the NAFTA Super Highway ... you know, the one the government said didn't exist

Now we are at a Critical Time in this countries history when GOOF BALL POLITICIANS are pushing AMNESTY for any where between 12 Million and 40 Million ILLEGAL ALIENS

* I gotta tell ya... if you believe that 12 Million number is a very low number you are not alone. The government has no clue how many Illegal Aliens are in this country. You get the 12 Million Number to give you a warm and fuzzy (It's not that Bad) ... wait till they are given Amnesty and the real number comes out

your going to throw a fit but it will be far too late

1 Dollar Bills ADD UP
    5 Dollar Bills ADD UP
    10.00, 20.00, 50.00, 100.00 ALL ADD UP

I am fighting to give my children and grand children a fighting chance in this crazy country... how about you... or are you going to let people like me fight for you and just hide in the back ground with no support to ALIPAC other than just showing up to see whats going on

Glen Beck is fighting for you
    Lou Dobbs is Fighting for you
    William Gheen is fighting for you

maybe it'd time you fight for you too by giving you a voice such as ALIPAC

or maybe you are comfortable with the news from ABC; CBS; NBC the Pravdas of the West

Come help me keep ALIPAC on line.. donate for your future

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Our country's future depends on it.

I encourage those that appreciate Alipac's hard work on behalf of our country, to send in donations by mail and/or by pay pal as soon as possible.

I sent money in at the on-set of this drive, it wasn't a $1,000 donation but it was a lot of money for me and my family to donate given our economic situation at present. But, I know it was worth the sacrifice. And too, I also know that you can't depend on other people to send in donations, you have to be pro-active.

I felt that I had to put my money where my heart is, and I love my country and want to do all I can to help restore her to her glory.
    I wanted to help Alipac so they could help my America.

I didn't want to wake up one day and find that Amnesty was granted and illegals were tearing our country to shreds and have to carry the thought that perhaps it I had sent donations to Alipac, Amnesty might not have been granted as people would have been aware of what the gov't was trying to pull, and they would have fought back......

I don't think you want to feel that you could have helped our country but didn't help, do you?

Listen, I know the economy is hard and money is tight right now but if we don't support groups like Alipac that speak out for us and defend our country they will not be able to operate, and we will all be the worst for it.

So, please help Aliapac so they can help you, your family and our country's.

God Bless You and God Bless Alipac!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Im off to donate to ALIAPC. Today is as good a day as any. Our veterans fought and died for this country that is rapidly becoming something else.

Everyone, even if it's only $5 - you can do that!

My business is in the tank because of the economy. I have a second job cleaning stalls at a local ranch. I get paid $100 a week. If I can do it, so can you.

We are not doing good either thanks to everything going up , but are mailing our donation first thing Wednesday morning .

We went to pawn shop yesterday to get extra cash . Interest is high .

But we wil send our $25 . This is an emergency and our last chance to save America . Will will survive somehow to fight another day if we have something to fight for .

THOSE WHO GIVE UP LIBERTY FOR SECURITY DESERVE NEITHER . AND THEY END UP LOSING BOTH ONCE LIBERTY IS GONE .
    not exact quote but I think Adams said it ? ?

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU PATRIOTS AND LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS JUMP

as hard as this economy is ... look how you responded... I have nothing but love and utter respect for every single one of you

I'm shocked ... the Grass Roots of America is alive

for those that gave 1 dollar, 5 dollars ... even a penny ... if it was hard to send because of financial hardship ..... your penny makes anything I can send seem meaningless .. you are the TRUE Patriots ... thats enough to bring tears to a Patriots eyes

God Bless You and Long Live ALIPAC

Just imagine your self with out alipac and remember time is running out and alipac can not operate with out the funds.....The feds just won't hand alipac $$$$$ like they do LaRaza, ACORN etc.

It depends on YOU!!

Thanks to all of those who have contributed what they can and for all you do at alipac !

Thanks for the great thread and all your activisim at alipac "Airborne"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just 17 more days to help fund this sites fight to save America .

Running down to the wire again .. why we do this is beyond me

as much as it will hurt my pocket book.... if you think it will not your sadly mistaken.... I am willing to donate more to ALIPAC .. but that board has to get moving .. I cannot do it alone folks and we are running out of time

Ours is in the mail to be picked up tomorrow .

ALIPAC
    P.O. BOX 30966
    RALEIGH ,N.C
    37622-0966

This is the worse time to get behind on funds . We have the ball rolling now .

This is the worse time to get behind on funds . We have the ball rolling now .
    Got that right! Lets not let all the years of hard work fall by the wayside...I know its hard right now, but even $5 or $10 will help!

ALIPAC is the only organization I donate to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast