Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipac is Getting Noticed Everywhere

A couple of months back I wrote letter to the editor of my home town newspaper about illegal immigration. The day it was published, I received a phone call from a retired highway patrolman telling me it was exactly how he felt about the issue. Turns out he is very active in local politics.

He has one of those movable letters signs which he placed on the highway near his home where he puts clever little notes such as, "Welcome to North Carolina, Mexico's Newest Colony."

We have have several good discussions about the immigration problem and I told him he needed to become involved with Alipac and check out the site. We haven't spoken for a few weeks, but I was driving by the sign last night and it had a message something to the effect of "Illegal Immigration is Hurting America" and at the bottom of the sign was "Alipac.us."

It is interesting how word can spread. Tell your friends and neighbors about Alipac. You never know where it will lead.
    When we gonna wake up?

Have you also noticed how EVERYBODY knows about the Minutemen

I've noticed that, and the fact that they are liked and well respected by just about every American around. People always get a surge of energy and positivism and say, I really like what those guys are doing!! I remind them there are some Minutewomen too, ya know!!! Because they always say, " those guys on the borders"!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Legal. We best not forget the contributions of the women. We men would be lost without them.
    When we gonna wake up?

: Yes, I suppose you guys would be at a disadvantage without us!!!
    Somebody has to do the shopping!!

P.S. Please don't get the idea that I am a frequent shopper of Chinese goods. No way. I have been well educated at the University of ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)