Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    AWESOME!!!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    ALIPAC IS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

dk2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Let's hope Americans are waking up in record numbers......

Sounds hopeful!
    They are starting to wake up. Let's just hope they don't hit 'snoooze' and roll over! I'm doing all I can to enlighten the people that I work with, that the hardships that they are facing now, are a direct effect of them not being aware of what our government has been doing behind closed doors.
    They don't have a clue about the effects that Illegal immmigration has on them. They will find out soon enough that this problem directly effects their job and wages!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

I am very proud to be a part of this organization. Great to know people are starting to wake up to this huge problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dk2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Let's hope Americans are waking up in record numbers......

Sounds hopeful!
    They are starting to wake up. Let's just hope they don't hit 'snoooze' and roll over! I'm doing all I can to enlighten the people that I work with, that the hardships that they are facing now, are a direct effect of them not being aware of what our government has been doing behind closed doors.
    They don't have a clue about the effects that Illegal immmigration has on them. They will find out soon enough that this problem directly effects their job and wages!
    dk2 just keep planting those seeds because I have learned once you wake someone up even if they try to go back to sleep they can not.

I see that in people who did not believe me at first but now have become very concerned.

I remember when I woke up I was in disbelief for awhile,It is a shock to find out our leaders we trusted to protect us have infact been deceiving us behind our back .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Most of the people I've talked to in the past are now realizing the reality. Here in California after the issue is pointed out eventually the reality will set in.

I'm in disbelief that S Carolina and Lousiana are so out of touch to even consider McCain. Maybe States away from the border do not sense the obvious.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Most of the people I've talked to in the past are now realizing the reality. Here in California after the issue is pointed out eventually the reality will set in.

I'm in disbelief that S Carolina and Lousiana are so out of touch to even consider McCain. Maybe States away from the border do not sense the obvious.
    I've given up on California. The people there don't want to help themselves. My brother and wife work in the heath industry and could find work anywhere but choose to live in third world California and vote for vermin like Boxer and Feinstein.They pay large sums of money to live in a third world state. My brother owns a house that would fit right in south of the boarder but they paid $800,000 for that shack! They buy into the OBL propaganda 100% and think I'm a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger

I've given up on California. The people there don't want to help themselves. My brother and wife work in the heath industry and could find work anywhere but choose to live in third world California and vote for vermin like Boxer and Feinstein.They pay large sums of money to live in a third world state. My brother owns a house that would fit right in south of the boarder but they paid $800,000 for that shack! They buy into the OBL propaganda 100% and think I'm a racist.
    There are many like that most of the Californians I've talked to who grew up here will eventually admit there is a problem. A lot of people here from other States, I'm speculating, percieve that California is suppose to be an international transit area without looking into the CA Constitution or the history, they are hard to talk too! The invaders are nice as they are taught that in their booklet on how to invade the USA so people will fall for that act!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12