Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think alot of people are waking up to the fact that they CAN make a difference... They are fed up and are not gonna take it anymore!!! LOL This website gives them a voice and the strength to make their opinions heard without having the race card pulled on them....Thank goodness for ALIPAC
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

No new record, but 165,794 in one day is outstanding!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course they come here. It is the number one place on the internet to find news about illegal immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    The new members do have to pay $25 now right William. Is that a one time fee?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    The new members do have to pay $25 now right William. Is that a one time fee?
    Yes Gogo, one time contribution ever gets you an account at ALIPAC. We may reduce it from $25 as we are mainly just trying to establish the identity of new users.

The goal is not to raise many funds from new users, just to keep the four or five crazy reconquistas from constantly trying to disrupt our boards or plant BS on our boards to take a snapshot of to try and help the SPLC manufacture racism.

W

Thanks William. I wasn't sure how it worked now. I can spend $25 easy eating out once. So a one time fee is OK with me.

Just thought I would mention this under this thread. Just so happens I have a pocket full of dollar bills that I travel all around the country with. On these dollar bills ............someone wrote on the borders,........STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.........ALIPAC.COM..........GREAT FORUMS................LEARN MORE.............just thought I would mention that great idea Every meal I leave my tip with these bills, coffee, juice, whatever. Look for one in a neighborhood near you,...

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Just thought I would mention this under this thread. Just so happens I have a pocket full of dollar bills that I travel all around the country with. On these dollar bills ............someone wrote on the borders,........STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.........ALIPAC.COM..........GREAT FORUMS................LEARN MORE.............just thought I would mention that great idea Every meal I leave my tip with these bills, coffee, juice, whatever. Look for one in a neighborhood near you,...
    Unique idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12