Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The church situation is a PR setup by our enemies. No need for us or ICE to walk right into their plans. The illegal aliens supporters want her arrested too so they can rally their troops.

W
    Let me respond to this by drawing an analogy to something I am starting to hear from our side about the lawsuits being filed by the other side.(like against Hazelton. Pa.)

Instead of hearing oh no.....they will file a lawsuit.....now I am hearing. SO WHAT? Let them file a lawsuit. As a matter of fact, let's see how many communities they have the legal stamina for. Let them file a lawsuit against EVERY community in tha nation that has a anti-illegal alien law on the book.

Getting back to this issue. If the illegal aliens are using this as a PR stunt to rally their troops. SO WHAT? Go ahead and rally. We can not and must be held prisoner to the fact thet they might rally their troops. (or anything else.)

According to what I saw on the news this person is now considered a federal fugitive. The location of this federal fugitive is known.

I ask you all, does anyone remember an indident at Ruby Ridge?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    She needs to go. I see the only issue is her kid. Come on lady, flip a coin.

Take the kid with you or leave him for foster care.
    John
    This woman is using her kid, if they arrest her she is going to put up a big show in front of the kid, and the kid would be crying, and screaming. Her intention is that the entire world see this show, so she can say that Americans are cruel, and inhumane.

I don't understand what ICE is waiting for to arrest this woman, this woman has revolutionary blood in her, she has been talking bad about America, she should be deported.

If they don't arrest her because of the kid, how come they did it to Elian Gonzales the Cuban boy. That kid lost her mother in the sea, and he was left alone in the sea for a few days, that kid had a trauma, and he was taking out of that house by force. Why have so much consideration with this trouble maker woman?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The church situation is a PR setup by our enemies. No need for us or ICE to walk right into their plans. The illegal aliens supporters want her arrested too so they can rally their troops.

W
    Let me respond to this by drawing an analogy to something I am starting to hear from our side about the lawsuits being filed by the other side.(like against Hazelton. Pa.)

Instead of hearing oh no.....they will file a lawsuit.....now I am hearing. SO WHAT? Let them file a lawsuit. As a matter of fact, let's see how many communities they have the legal stamina for. Let them file a lawsuit against EVERY community in tha nation that has a anti-illegal alien law on the book.

Getting back to this issue. If the illegal aliens are using this as a PR stunt to rally their troops. SO WHAT? Go ahead and rally. We can not and must be held prisoner to the fact thet they might rally their troops. (or anything else.)

According to what I saw on the news this person is now considered a federal fugitive. The location of this federal fugitive is known.

I ask you all, does anyone remember an indident at Ruby Ridge?
    What does Ruby ridge have to do with this situation?

The best answer is probably to start filing charges against the church leadership for harboring a federal fugitive. Putting church members in jail would probably look bad, but there are bound to be heavy fines that could be assessed. Hit 'em in the pocketbook.

It's just my humble opinion, but I say we just let this ambush of theirs rot and continue with our offensives instead of responding to their setup in the church.

I do not worry about their setup to much as they constantly misgauge the public attitudes on this issue. If ICE stomped in there and drug her and her seven year old out kicking and screaming the public would probably still applaud.

However, I do not believe in playing into traps and ambushes set up by our opposition.

Let her rot in the church for a few months. Then let ICE grab her later. The opposition just wasted a lot of time and energy on something that did not pan out.

They want her arrested and they want it done in the church and on camera with the kid screaming at men with guns saying please dont take my momie!

If one Viet Cong stepped out of a tree line and started yelling at a platoon of American soldiers to "come and get me GI's" what would you do?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Now we know why there are supposedly 500,000 fugitive illegal aliens. Chicago showed us. Because when the ICE determines the location of a fugitive illegal alien-THEY DO NO ACT

This is the same ICE that is always whinning about being undermanned. Well if they determine the location of a fugitive illegal alien and they do nothing but wait and watch that is not being undermanned that is wasting man hours. That is poor resource management. Remember these arguments the time next someone comes at you with "The ICE is undermanned"

What message does this send to fugitive illegal aliens?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12