Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

ALIPAC RELEASE TO ALL CANDIDATES

I just read the message released by ALIPAC to all 2006 Congressman candidates. Great message, but I did notice one comment I have a question about:

Senator's Dole and Burr are not listening to those they represent at this time and will have a hard time remaining in the Senate if they vote for this measure.
    Both Dole and Burr voted against S. 2611. They both voted to fund Senator Sessions amendmants to fund the border fence and new agents. Almost every recent vote I've seen shows Sen. Dole and Sen. Burr coming down on the side of anti-illegal immigrant advocates. Why are you saying they aren't listening to those they represent? Thanks for clearing this up for me. Rep. Price (NC-R), on the the other hand, is a different story.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have really been working on Burr and Dole hard I feel they may be coming around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That comment was from before the vote when we had indications that both Burr and Dole wanted to support Guest Worker.

I will see about getting an update in there to point out they did vote against the Senate bill in the end.

Things have been moving so fast, we have all forgotten to celebrate the fact that our operations here in NC and the pressure applied by our citizen activists helped pull two votes away from S. 2611.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)