Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC on Rush Limbaugh today!

Good news folks!

I did not hear it, but the phones started ringing like crazy and people were telling me that Rush Limbaugh read from our ALIPAC press release on the air today!

This is good news. To our knowledge, this is the first big national exposure outside of the net. Let's hope people respond.

Now we need the Lou Dobbs Show to get this right tonight. It is getting late in the day, but if some of you could start calling the CNN offices in NYC and sending lots of emails to Lou asking them to warn the nation tonight, that might help!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cool!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

working4change
    Great news

Tonight: Amnesty Agenda
    There is a revived effort in congress to pass bits and pieces of the Senate's immigration reform bill that died last June. Democratic lawmakers in Washington D.C. could attach two amendments to the Defense Authorization Bill this week, legalizing millions of illegal aliens. We will be joined by Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) who is upset by the backdoor politics being played by his colleagues as these amendments are being attached to unrelated legislation.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

This is terrific!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Sweet News...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I take it back Rush ! I had just ask where he was on this .

GOOD NEWS !