Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Sets New Daily Web Traffic Record!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Good thing we upgraded to a new high capacity web server for the fourth time!

After setting new monthly web traffic records in March and April of 2007, we are on course to set a new record for May.

Tonight, in the final moments of our daily web traffic count, we broke the old daily web traffic record established during Minuteman 1 on May 23, 2005

Busiest Day: 23 April 2005 (130498 Hits)

Our new Daily web Traffic record is now...

Busiest Day: 18 May 2007 (131212 Hits)

Thank you to all of you for your very hard work.

The nation came looking for information about this invasion this week and thanks to you, they found ALIPAC.

Our site is doing the job it is intended to do.

We are there for America when America needs us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Bumpity-bump-bump!

vic

Good news W. Can I go to bed now? Have to get up early tomorrow and start again..Nite all
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight All! I don't know what time it is where you are, but it's 1:28 a.m. here. God willing, I will be ready to continue the battle tomorrow.

Great Job America!

Good night all and God bless America my home, sweet home!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    William,

Wow that is good news
    I had my wife write the alipac addy on a stack of my business cards. I’m going to hand a few out these coming weeks to people I meet with that are on our side. It seems like every one I talk to about the illegals and criminal Immigrations issues have something to say, but aren’t sure what to do with the thoughts.

We should make a few million flyers and drop them out of a helicopter over a few of the American cities. “just jokingâ€