Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC should publish a book!

I know ALIPAC is busy with a zillion things these days. But if you guys ever get a breather, you should consider publishing a book out of some of the stuff on this website. Maybe take 30 or 40 of the threads and turn them into chapters, throw in some articles and photos and you'd have one helluva book. Maybe call it "AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION: Average Americans From All Walks of Life Speak Out Against Illegal Immigration" or something like that. William Gheen could probably do hundreds of TV, radio, and newspaper interviews promoting the book. Its a "hot topic," so it would be a way to really get the word out there.

If there are any book publishers out there interested in a hot book, maybe you should check it out. How many issues are supported by 80% of the American people? So you'd have a built-in audience. And this is a subject that is not going to go away in the conceivable future. Unfortunately.

Great idea, Ace. I hope it finds some legs.
    When we gonna wake up?

Id buy it

I'd be glad to sell it so long as it is MAde in the USA.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)