Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Diane, with the article you posted I would take concern with one term that always bothers me. It is the usage of Conservative as a term to describe all Republicans. Conservatives, as far as I have seen, have been the only ones on the right speaking out against Bush, McCain, Giuliani and others. Conservatives have called for many reforms and wanted a much different candidate to be in the running. I would only venture to say that Republicans are playing the lesser of two evils card, Conservatives seem to be enraged.

This is the first time I will NOT be voting for any Presidential candidate. I could not in good conscience pull that lever for ANY of them. I plan to do a write-in, and then concentrate on local politics...we have our hands full in L.A.!

I really think the hispanic vote will make the difference this year. The Dems have more registered voters than the R's and, with the distinct possiblity of rampant voter fraud, I think the contest will be mainly between the hildebeast and Obama. I have said from the onset that Hillary will be the next president...whether she wins the election or not. It could be that the Super delegates decide this election...just as the Supremes did 8 years ago.

I don't have a dog in this race, but if I were a McCain supporter, I would have been furious at the McCain strategy! He has been attacking Obama instead of the person who is going to defeat him...Hillary. Obama was completely unvetted and the least qualified to be Pres. McCain must have a death wish...he could have wiped the floor with Obama. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Clintonistas are packing their bags for the WH...knowing that they will flatten McCain! Maybe we'll have a Clinton/McCain ticket...they're both Dems, aren't they?

We're just going to have to battle on....with our local and State Reps. I don't think there's a snowball's chance that any of the candidates will change their stance on immigration...no way, Jose. I wish we could just boycott the entire election and declare it null and void!

Oops...William, I almost forgot to answer your question! The answer is YES...I like your strategy...let's go for it!

Nice to see this gathering of like-minded people.

I'll write in a candidate but will never pull a lever for the top three candidates. Not one represents me and my vision of America.

Good idea to get folks voting as a unit for a third party. I'm in.

I'm writing a name in. None of those names will be McCain, Clinton nor Obama.

Pray for this country.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your feedback on this and will read your comments carefully and use them as we plot and plan our moves.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is a terrific idea! Hopefully we can get each candidate's attention on this matter.

I would mention the "path to citizenship" plan that McCain has. We all know that there are more than 12 million illegals in our country. New numbers show over 39 million. Candidates talk of amnesty for 12 million, what about the other 27?

They will say anything to get in, then change .

They are liars and worse . Frothing at the mouth to end the soveriegnty of this nation .

It has narrowed down to Tancredo for me and even he keeps apologizing or complimenting after he insults pagans like the pope .

I don't trust Dobbs, Paul or any of the rest because of the people they work for. Plus Paul needs to denounce 'radical ' islam and stop defending their actions and blaming their headhunters on American policy,,imo. They were raping torturing, beheading, chopping up people long before we were a nation . Dobbs can't even shut up a loud mouth latino on his show, much less run millions of them out of the country . Hunter [ who was my first choice ] is only interested in getting his son into what has become the filthy game of politics .

I SAY EXPOSE THEM ALL ! I'M IN FOR THAT .

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    I like the idea of exposing McClintObama positions on the illegal invasion via a website.
    Yes, please do that!!!!

I had already decided to vote for Alan Keyes if he is on the ballot in TN.
    If hes not Ill vote for whoever is not McAmnesty, Hitlary or Barac....!

I was going to sit this one out but a vote for anyone else is a vote against
    the gruesome trio!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

lets write in Joe Arapio ! I'd vote for him , he walks the walk not just talks the talk .

This has to be from above, because there is no way that most Americans lost their minds all at once in just past 50 years ! Something bad happened to them after ww11 , they came back here and forgot to dissapline their kids and it has gotten worse every year since . Instead of cutting off the money supply that kept them in those liberal institutions and made sluts and idiots out of them, they kept giving to the little hippy buggers, now in less than a genration they have destroyed this nation ,imo . Maybe it was the LSD or all the STDs they kept passing around ? Walking around with dead flowers in their hair and no telling what in their britches , I did like some of the music then though .

You can't be a immoral nation and a free nation for long .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast