Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC.US VS MATT.ORG Fight! Fight!

Ouch, That's gotta hurt.

Looks like the world is much more interested in ALIPAC than Matt.org lol

ALIPAC VS MATT

ALIPAC kicks Matt.org to the curb by a factor of 347 to 1 !

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?la ... w.matt.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's encouraging.
    You have no authority here, be gone before someone drops a house on YOU

I sent a little love letter to Matt via this post on their site.

http://www.matt.org/Discussions/tabid/8 ... fault.aspx

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah ALIPAC!!

That's quite an impressive win.

ALIPAC pins Matt to the mat. Hark, was that a bell I heard ring thrice.

Dixie

Ok, I know I'm kind of new around here but could you please explain this to me?
    Congrats byw!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is great William as the ALIPAC site is much more organized and informative also our admins and moderators are actively involved in the site as well which greatly contributes to its success. Great news!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Could someone explain "googleFight" to us newbs ? Is it a voting site or what ?

Answered (searched) my own question answer..

Type in two opposite keywords and see which one Google has more matches for
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

First...Google Fight. Google as every one knows is the GOLD Standard of searches, and it's all about the rankings...IE, if someone types in key words, such as ILLEGAL, you want to be on the FIRST PAGE of links that come up, and preferably in the TOP Ten. There's some things you can do to help move yourself up through the rankings, and based on their deplorable record of sites linking to them, they are NOT DOING SO WELL.

I have some blogs, and often when I do a piece on immigration, I will put a link to ALIPAC in the piece to let people know where they can get more information on the issues....these kinds of links on others sites are a part of the scoring criteria employed in scoring your site, and deciding where it comes up in the search process.

When MATT first came online, a lot of bloggers gave a link their site, more out of MORBID CURIOSITY than anything else, as in HEY, go check this out. They garnered a few more during their coverage of the Mexican Elections, but there are not a lot of people source linking them, and for some very good reasons.

Does that CLEAR things up a bit?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

So at that site I see alipac as the big winner with 92,600 results. What is this number exactly?
    Guess I'm dense or something.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast