Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The following was received from Joseph Sinagra. NJ on the YES OR NO question we sent out on Immigration. I will also send the campaign a survey. CCUSA
    ---------------------------------------------------

This following is off of my web site, (www.joe-sinagra.com) I am against any illegal coming to the US and claiming citizenship once their child is born here. That does not entitle them to becoming a citizen. My opponent says it does because these are "stateless people." My opponent says our immigration laws are broken and they need to be fixed, based on his voting record I can imagine how he would like to have them fixed. We need to enforce the laws we already have.

My opponent would like to see the minimum wage go higher, and went as far as to say he would like to pay them a livable wage.

I have been very outspoken on my position regarding illegal immigration, and will continue right up until the election.

It will be almost impossible to round up and send back every illegal, but I say yes as they are caught breaking laws or committing crimes.

Regards,

Joe Sinagra

Immigration

We are losing control of both northern and southern borders. We will eventually lose the right of self government as our future will be determined by citizens of other countries. With well over 11.000.000 illegal aliens in the US, with more crossing our borders everyday the potential to control our own laws of society will be seriously undermined. Illegal immigration takes jobs away from minorities and those without higher education. Illegal immigration burdens our society with added education costs, the overcrowding of our schools, taxpayer-funded unreimbursed medical outlays for health care, also adding to the shortage of low income housing, and added increase in crime. We must enforce our laws that were put in place to protect us as a nation, not create new ones. Eliminating the added costs of public services provided to illegal aliens, will more than pay for the cost of enforcement. Anyone who is not here by invitation, must be required to leave. It is time to enforce our existing policies on immigration. I am opposed to illegal immigration and I will not support any amnesty program. I will work toward securing our borders and ending the influx of illegal migration into the United States.

"Until we bring our own house in order,

until we decide how we are to continue funding Social Security,

fund education, lower taxes, provide affordable health care and housing,

for the legal citizens of this country, my stance is no to amnesty.

We cannot afford to continue to raise taxes, provide programs and services

with the sweat off the backs of legal citizens,

to provide care for those who shouldn't be here."

- Joe Sinagra

Since 1999, Rush Holt has voted against the legal residents of this country in support of illegal aliens over 38 times. Holt Votes on Immigration

-Rush Holt Voted NO on Strengthening Border Security, and has

Consistently Voted YES to Support Illegal Immigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    Done. I'll not post the link since doing so would be a violation of ALIPACs forum rules, but I will PM it if asked.

On Edit: 2nd site posted. B15Sentra.Net http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthr ... ost1996850
    I didnt break the rules again did I? Doh, I thought he wanted us to post where you posted this.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

UB

just posted this on the Minutemen Site.

UB

You may have seen this but if not check out ALIPAC's 2006 Candidates Endorsements. If your guy or gal is NOT on the list, find out why.

UB

ALIPAC's 2006 Endorsements

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

UB

I know Joe Sinagra he deserves our endorsement as well as Rep. Frank Lobiondo ACI Score A-

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

NJ 7TH DISTRICT

NJ 7TH DISTRICT
    MENENDEZ AND LAUTENBERG ARE MY SENATORS.....THEY HAVE VOTED AGAINST EVERY CITIZEN PROTECTION BILL , VOTED AGAINST JUST ABOUT EVERY BORDER PROTECTION BILL, VOTED TO ADD TO IMMIGRATION,AMNESTY, VOTED FOR THE TOTALIZATION TREATY..AND NO ACTION BY THEM ON THE ANCHOR BABY BILL...WE HAVE NO REPRESENTATION AT ALL...LAUTENBERG HAS NEVER REPLIED TO ANY LETTER I'VE WRITTEN AND MENENDEZ HAS WITH LESS THAN HONESTY.....OUR GOVERNOR WHO IS ALSO A DEMOCRAT AS THESE 2 ARE ...HAS NEVER REPLIED EITHER...HE WAS LARGELY HELPED TO GOVERNSHIP BY LATINO GROUP VOTES AND CONTRIBUTIONS..WAS PRESENTED AFTERWARDS WITH THEIR DEMANDS ON THE FOLLOWING MISSIVE ..TO BE DONE WITHIN 100 DAYS OF THIS ELECTION... Americans who have worked their whole lives and get disabled can't get help in 100 days , here in NJ it takes about 2 years to finally get your day before the judge....EVERY nEW jERSEYIAN SHOULD READ THIS...THEY DON'T THINK IT'S OK FOR STATES AND TOWNS TO MAKE LAWS TO PROTECT OURSELVES BUT ...THEY AREN'T ABOVE ASKING THE GOVERNOR TO MAKE LAWS,CONCESSIONS AND Iinstitute NEW AGENCIES AND PROGRAMS for new americans,refugees,immigrates..you know all those legal platforms they are using...oh, yes !! also it's their civil rights.......The plans are all laid out here for him..HOW TO DO,WHERE TO DO IT,HOW TO HAVE THE OFFICES OBSURREDLY PLACED,A BUDGET AND THEY RULE THE ORGANIZATION...
    http://www.njipn.org/publications/Br...er%20for%20Gov[1].%20Corzine.pdf
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

LET US NOT GIVE OUR VOTE TO THE PRESIDENT..HE ISN'T RUNNING

POSTED.....

Click here: Congress.org Congressional Biography
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio ... =932261571
    October 26, 2006

Many people feel they are going to vote in this election.. to...send a message to the President.. to show him their disenchantment with his lack of protecting this country and it's citizens,their anger at unlawful data mining through citizens privacy, total disgust with his actions and inactions in the middle east and at our borders and ports.
    Mr. Bush and Congress keep reminding us "People want to kill us and then they leave the doors open and want to give amnesty to 15-20 million people who have come here illegally, have committed crimes and still are against this country and it's citizens. They refuse to enforce our laws and constutional rights and want to make more laws to accommadate those causing mayhem to our way of life. The anger is shared by many and my my first instict.also was to send a message to President Bush..but after much thought I realized... I would be giving my vote to someone who's not running...So I decided..to send my message in a vote... to congress...who had a chance to listen,pay attention and do what we sent them there to do.....but instead...most weren't listening to us ...the citizens,voters, the middle class who are the supporters and the backbone of this great country. So reguardless of the party...I'M GOING TO VOTE AMERICAN.....AND AGAINST THE INCUMBENTS... WHO HAD EVERY CHANCE TO LISTEN TO AMERICANS AND DIDN'T.
    IF you are concerned about immigration,it's effects on America and you want to know your representives job rating ...see it here
    ALIPAC's 2006 Endorsements
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30
    NORTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12