Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Yep theres one cool ALERT!
    Good to see you AZrez........

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    I'm still getting no emails...Are we still being blocked???
    You were sent the email. You are an Earthlink user. There is some kind of spam folder you need to look into and find our alert and white list. And you better find that email soon because otherwise we are going to have to remove you from our email alert list to protect our deliverable status.

W

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    You were sent the email. You are an Earthlink user. There is some kind of spam folder you need to look into and find our alert and white list. And you better find that email soon because otherwise we are going to have to remove you from our email alert list to protect our deliverable status.

W
    I did get the Alert today, the first in awhile. Apparently Earthlink is no longer blocking you. Checked my Spam folder and nothing from Alipac is there. Clue me in on "white list"??

thanks W...

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    I did get the Alert today, the first in awhile. Apparently Earthlink is no longer blocking you. Checked my Spam folder and nothing from Alipac is there. Clue me in on "white list"??

thanks W...
    White listing means that you a have taken steps to add an email address to your address book or otherwise notify your ISP like Earthlink that this is a legitimate email address you want to hear from.

W

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    White listing means that you a have taken steps to add an email address to your address book or otherwise notify your ISP like Earthlink that this is a legitimate email address you want to hear from.

W
    Gotcha!

Bttt
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12