Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Web Traffic & participation At Historic Highs!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Due to your dedication and efforts here on our site and due to unprecedented interest in our organization, our web traffic remains in a historically high zone.

While we will not be able to set a new traffic record this month because February is a short month of only 29 days, and due to a lull that lasted a few days earlier this month, we will end the month with around 3.4 million hits.

This will make February 2008 our second or third busiest month in the history of ALIPAC.

Our issue is alive and well. The American public is hungrier for information and action on this issue than ever before.

The elitist attempts to quell or quite this issue are only superficial constructs for TV audiences. They cannot stop the grass roots upward motion of our movement that has challenged them on the highest levels.

We have new structural changes and new projects to announce at ALIPAC soon that should greatly increase ALIPAC's reach and influence.

We have lost some people along the way as we increase our standards here at ALIPAC to improve services to Americans that show the self control and discipline needed to be effective in this political fight.

I think it is important for us to take time to thank all of you that are contributing to this effort.

In our haste and rush from fight to fight, we should pause to reflect on your support which makes the wheels go around here at ALIPAC.

There are more of us than ever and our reach and abilities as a team effort are increasing each week!

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I've spread the news through my husbands work. One guy said thanks for all the information on the border crisis. He is spreading it to all of his friends. He has hundreds involved in other issues concerning terrorism. So they network like crazy. It just takes one person who is active in one area to become aware of how the problems interlink and they jump on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,

It has to be the open thread format. I quit spending time on the other immigration related websites because they will post either no articles, or very few, from ordinary people. At best they have a "Letters" section. I know that open threads create more work but it is much more democratic and also gives readers a viewpoint straight from a grassroots perspective. I value experts--but the average Joe needs to be heard, too.

Keep up the good and democratic work!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

April
    William and all you wonderful Patriots who have made Alipac what it is today!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooooo Hoooo GOOOOOOOOOO ALIPAC and may God Bless you Patriots

Revised estimate, looks like we will finish the month with over 3.5 million hits.

W

INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!!

bttt

April