Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Website problems and speed

Team,

We are still working on the move of the ALIPAC website to a new platform and server service.

THings are very slow on the site now and we hope to have that fixed as soon as possible.

Please use this discussion to report any problems you have or spot.

Here is what I see so far...

1. We are very slow
    2. The web stats / page views are off their rocker
    3. The right side of the homepage is missing

Let us know here if you spot anything else.

Sorry for the problems, but we are doing all we can to get things back up to par.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I noticed the slowness issue. I have a few posts that are missing from yesterday before the web site was shutdown. I'm not very upset since I only got about 4 posts in anyways before the plug was pulled.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also noticed that I'm not receiving email notifications whenever someone replies to a thread or post.

Nevermind, looks like the emails are coming but it's just taking longer to get them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm having problems posting some articles. For some reason instead of the article going through after hitting the submit button it takes me to the home page instead. I had a couple of articles that will do this repeatedly when trying to get them on the forum. Never had that happen before. It only does it with certain articles and not all.

Banned
    Speed is still a major issue as well. I hope there is something you can tweak. It takes about 10-15 seconds for a page to load, and 30% of the time I'm getting timed out.

Speed kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me bad

/slinks away before the flying rocks impact my tender legal body

I'm really sorry this is taking so long everyone. This is really holding back our work and projects. The site seems to be moving a little faster on my end.

I'm just glad the stie is loading some although i bet most of our dial up folks are not able to get on or deal with this.

Let's hope that Thurs brings a better day.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Obbop, it's a good thing you DUCKED! :P :P :P

...and W, I din't even think about dial-up, no wonder there's nobody here.

I'll be back tomorrow...Good Luck tonight!

I really pray they get this fixed today Thursday. This has sacked our entire scheduled projects for this week. Also, there are 300 reminder letters to pledged contributors arriving at a cost of close to $200 to ALIPAC and those potential contributors cant reach the site!

W

At least I was able to get quite a few news articles posted today that ran over the past few days. However still having problems getting some of the articles on the site, otherwise I could have posted more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast