Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipacer's may want to set this man straight

Theres a guy ranting on Topix's you might want to join the fun.

http://www.topix.com/metro/bergen-passa ... urces-fair

What name are you posting under? I posted the following:

Multiculturalism, pure and simple is a concept intended to get us to concentrate on our differences and thusly divide the American people. It's name itself is prima fascia evidence that the organizers do not recognize an American culture. Since common ground it the glue that holds any society together, in essence, "celebrations" like this is designed to tear our society apart. Let us not forget, the words diversity and divide share a common Latin root. Because of liberal ideologies such as glorifying multiculturalism, we will never again be able to pull together as a great nation like we did during WWII. Anybody who truly supports America, her history and culture, find such attempts to destroy her an abomination.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks cayla that was a great come back. I thnk I posted under Born in US I think.

I through in one more, but I think Rug is too far gone for it to do any good. This is what I posted:

Rug wrote:
    "Let's not kid ourselves, you and I both know that someone the likes of you has never had a problem with seeing Irish Americans waiving the Irish flag during St. Patty's Day; Your real problem is with these immigrants from Developing World countries or of African American descent, whom you perceive as Mao's Red Guards forcing the darkening of the U.S. landscape and it bothers you. Don't try and fool me, Jack.
    The fact is, with all of the problems affecting this nation right now, i.e., a faltering economy, an unwinnable war, corporate domination, lackluster healthcare... the last thing on your mind should be a turban on someone's head. Folks like you are easy prey for the powers that be, who exploit people's fears and insecurities to keep all of us divided and far removed from the most important decisions that affect who lives and who dies in this country."

First, the Irish Flag business. Since you and I have not talked before, I will let you know my husband is a LEGAL immigrant from Ireland. Nothing stirs his Irish temper faster than somebody referring to his son as Irish. Our son is an AMERICAN. He also cringes when Americans of Irish decent tell him they are Irish. His view is we have a country and culture in which we can take great pride and it is an insult to both to cling to a heritage they never lived or were a part of.

Secondly, your statements that divided we will fall and division creates fear is correct. If you can see this simple truth, why do you support and encourage the spreading of this divisiveness? Wouldn't it be more productive to concentrate on how we are alike than how we are different? To believe that teaching that one ethnicity heritage is richer or better than any other heritage, leads to balkanization and destruction. There is no other path it has ever taken throughout history. You quoted
    "The great mass of people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one." ~ Adolf Hitler
    This is the truth, and the great mass is falling for the lie that multiculturalism is a good thing.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla, excellent post! very well stated.

The thing I don't like is that it is considered RACIST when WHITE, NON-Hispanic-European descended Americans celebrate THEIR culture, but it ISN'T considered racist to have a BLACK or a HISPANIC or an ASIAN-PACIFIC ISLANDER month! This is NOT TRUE diversity, for if it WERE, OUR culture would be RESPECTED just like the others! And OUR culture IS WORTH celebrating, it is JUST as UNIQUE and PRICELESS as ANY other! I DON'T care WHAT the NON-white racists say, I celebrate MY culture ANYWAY!

Great job all
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I think rug is a lost cause

Unfortunately there are lots just like rug out there. BTW I'm Bill on there.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Unfortunately there are lots just like rug out there. BTW I'm Bill on there.
    I know you will find this shocking, but I am Cayla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast