Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPACER's Please help me in Fax to Senator's from our kids

While watching the House debate on the Dream Act I began to get more and more upset that all we were hearing were the sob stories for illegal kids. They were referred to as the best and brightest. They were even referred to as AMERICANS.

Very little was said about the impact on American kids. We as parents know that the taxpayers have already been paying for special programs that are prioritized for non English speaking and low income kids.

Any parent with a child that actually wants to learn has heard the complaints about the distraction and priority given to non English speaking kids.

So does our government recognize the obstacles that they have placed in front of American kids. Do they give credit to our children that have overcomie these obstacles and gone on to college. No they would rather once again push aside the American kids and hold up their trophy illegal students to push their agenda.

The Dreamers have learned to use this against us in their battle to get the Dream Act passed. They are requesting Dreamers with diplomas to make copies, write what they want to contribute to the U.S. and on Sunday to Fax them to all the Senators.

So this is what I would like to do. I want to gather stories of the impact on American kids and fax them to all of the Senators on Sunday. I would like our Senators to hear from our kids.

So, I am asking my fellow ALIPACER'S to help me in this mission. Please give me input as to stories that you know of. The impact on students in schools, in college or even enlisting in the military.

We don't have much time, but I feel it is important to focus this back on the impact and sob stories of American kids.

To me nothing sums up the true feelings of these so called dreamers more than this story. Most of these so called dreamers would much rather celebrate cinco de mayo than the 4th of July, which pretty much tells you all you need to know. They really don't like Americans, have no interest in becoming an American and don't want to do anything to help Americans. The only agenda they have is seeing how much more money they can screw Americans tax payers for. If they could turn this country into Mexico with all the benefits of American tax payer money they would do it in a second.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/06/ca ... inco-mayo/

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/265 ... or-respect