Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's 100 Million Milestone Approaching!

Friends,

As you can see from the traffic box in the lower left of your screen, we are about 4 million page views away from the 100 Million Pages Served milestone.

We will reach this point either in this month of August or definitely before our 4 year anniversary since the founding of ALIPAC on 9-11-2008.

This will be a huge accomplishment we should celebrate appropriately.

Please continue to invite friends and contacts to our site and please keep reading the boards and homepage regularly. Any links into www.alipac.us from other boards and permanent links on blogs and websites will help us a great deal!

I can't even begin to picture 100 million of anything unless it was blades of grass viewed from high above!

That's 100 pages of articles, reports, polls, opinion pieces, comments, surveys, pictures, videos, info from our ALIPAC Action Panel, candidate endorsements, etc...

...All oriented on our topic of illegal immigration. Just imagine how many millions of people have seen this site and now carry some of the information stored here with them.

Let's deck the halls and get ready for the 100 million milestone ALIPAC Party!!!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, that is amazing William.

http://www.vendian.org/envelope/dir2/lo ... _dots.html

This link shows a million dots -make sure you scroll it. Now times that by a hundred.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just told a friend about the site today.
    hes going to check it out and hopefully join.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Wow, that is amazing William.

http://www.vendian.org/envelope/dir2/lo ... _dots.html

This link shows a million dots -make sure you scroll it. Now times that by a hundred.
    Wow, and that page scrolls to the right so I still can't see one million at one time. Even if all the dots were in front of me, they are too small to see!

If it is so hard to see one million of anything at once, that makes 100 million even that more impressive!

W

April
    As you can see from the traffic box in the lower left of your screen, we are about 4 million page views away from the 100 Million Pages Served milestone.

We will reach this point either in this month of August or definitely before our 4 year anniversary since the founding of ALIPAC on 9-11-2008.

HOW AWESOME!!!!

Cool deal and the obl's say its just a handful of Americans who are upset over illegal immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

****I AM SO PROUD OF OUR GROUP AT ALIPAC; AND ALL OF OUR GUESTS ****

*****THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE AND BEING SO SUPPORTIVE*****