Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's Message to California read on KABC Radio 5/3/2005

To the legal citizens of Los Angeles and the great state of California. Today we have won a hard fought yet small battle in the broader effort to secure our borders and enforce our existing immigration laws.

These billboards were offensive because it has become apparent that there are large corporations encouraging rampant illegal immigration and there is a separatist movement within the illegal alien community that has stated on many occasions “It’s our land and we are taking it back.�

Please know that in the absence of significant national media coverage, most of America has been kept in the dark till now and is just waking up to our national illegal immigration crisis and the plight of our border states.

Word is getting through to the rest of us and we are now aware of your plight in California. Our hearts go out to you. Your state budget is destroyed. Your tax base is fleeing the state, your hospitals are closing and your schools and communities are becoming unstable under the weight of the largest wave of illegal immigration in our nations history.

Many others states are next in line to suffer the fate of California if we do not take action to secure our borders and enforce our existing immigration laws immediatly.

Please know that we stand with you California. Help is on the way from your fellow countrymen in the sovereign nation of the United States of America.

The home of the brave and the home of Los Angeles California
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Message William!!

I was at dinner when I got your message. Hope everything went well, and I'm sure you did a GREAT JOB!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great job, William! I stand behind you in all you are doing and I am sure most of the rest of this nation will too. Let's get the word out to everyone. I sure am not gonna keep my mouth shut on this illegal immigration issue! Keep up the good work!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

That was a strong message, William. No more silence. Everywhere I go I turn to a person nearby and ask, "What do you think about our borders?" So far every single person has responded that we have a big problem and President Bush is ignoring it. At that point I give them web site information, and write it down for them if necessary. Americans have been silent long enough. No more silence. Speak up, the President still can't hear you! But Congress is hearing a noise coming from America...getting louder everday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've even heard Rush complain about the borders.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)