Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's Senate and House Blacklists!

Throw these bums out! You cannot elect anyone worse than these members of the House and Senate.

The incumbents that need to be removed.

ALIPAC's US SENATE BLACKLIST
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=31

ALIPAC US HOUSE BLACKLIST
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=32
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I can't thank you enough for all of the work that you're doing for our country. I looked at all the ALIPAC decisions for my state and you hit the nail on the head. Floridians themselves could not have done a better job of going over their records so closely and trying to figure out just what they've been up to. I want to express our sincere and deep appreciation to you for what you are doing for all of us around the country who will be voting.

We need to get this information out far and wide to our families, friends, co-workers, teachers, PTA, Girl Scout, Boy Scout Leaders and parents, the Church members, Church Pastors, the managers and workers at our grocery stores, our doctors, dentists, mechanics, the librarians, and everyone who I've left out.

We're starting to know which way to turn now !! Thank you ALIPAC !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When was this vote?

I already posted this on my local pro football team forums.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Is there a blacklist for candidates who might fall in the same catagory? Sometimes an opposing candidate can be just as bad.