Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    When Behar screamed out Bitch. I heard the sound of victory!

W
    SO True!

I want Joy to call me a nasty name so I can raise $150,000 for ALIPAC and our candidates!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I want Joy to call me a nasty name so I can raise $150,000 for ALIPAC and our candidates!

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think she is just a nasty mouth, leftist brat. She obviously thinks her opinion is more important than anyone else's and does not feel the same need to be courteous to anyone. This has been a true leftist trait from time memorial.

My brother dealt with this at a temp job, having a private convo with a couple of people and one guy jumped in and started yelling and calling him names. He said the liberals always feel they can be right just by being the loudest and most obnoxious.

I think Joy Behar is a little minded, insignificant individual who is a sad lonely figure, and cannot show any human decency to her fellow man because she is truly unhappy with herself and her own belief system.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    YEAH!! YEAH!! That sounds wonderful right now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123