Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Oh my gosh, W. This is really easy and fast to get it out. Is it okay the way I'm sending it ? Copy article, paste on email, copy link, paste link and send ? No letter going with it. OK ?
    Give them the first few paragraphs and then a link into the whole article on the homepage with a note saying VISIT THIS LINK TO READ ENTIRE REPORT.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Hopefully some people can get some of this done tonight. In the morning I can get a lot out too. All I'm doing is copying, pasting and sending with the link to the home page. I'm not writing any letters with them. I'm putting "illegal immigration" for the subject in the email. Is doing it this way okay ?

Ok. Here is what I did, I delivered personally 10 envelopes to my children's friends parents homes. They didn't see me I wrote on the envelopes. A WAKE UP CALL TO AMERICA

Great, Opinion. I left you a msg in letters. We will get to your governor's letter tomorrow, okay ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check out that traffic into the article!

4034 reads and climbing. Your work is paying off. Keep on pushing folks. It is up to us to get this story out as the print press will prob try to block it.

It needs 5,000+ more reads to break into our all time top 20 list which you can track here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Top

More people asking NewsMax and WorldNetDaily to pick it up will help.

Im about to send a copy to drudgereport.com They never have picked up on of our releases but they are running more stories about illegal immigration now.

W

I found a site called Topix.net and have been posting links. There are some hot immigration threads going on. You can enter your zip code, town name, or counties name and start a thread or you can find a place with search and start or add to a thread.

http://www.topix.net/

I just got off a 45 minute broadcast in Asheville on talk radio. I bet the phones at the Asheville Citizen times are ringing off the hook right now.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12