Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All of the anti-illegal groups need to join as one!!

All of the anti-illegal groups need to join as one!! There are so many seperated groups in the US and we are all fighting for the same thing, enforcing our immigration laws. If all the groups would combine their efforts and monies, it would present , as a much larger group, that would hpefully have a greater impact!! Just a thought.
    CAPS, FAIR, NUMBERS USA, and OUTRAGED PATRIOTS ARE ALL GROUPS I BELONG TO THAT HAVE THE SAME OBJECTIVES.

Welcome Loulou! I agree, if we could somehow unite many of these groups into a few much larger groups, I think it would give the cause much more political weight.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

That's the best idea I've heard all day. Larger organizations can definitely wield more political clout.

But how to do it? What are the major organizations -- anyone care to post a list?

Absolutely!

If all the anti-illegal groups got together we could stop the wanton destruction of America, even though we have victories here and there, overall we are losing ground. There are still 5000-10,000 crossing the border every day!

I never understood the infighting between the anti-illegal groups, I don't know if it's pride, conflicting policies or some kind of better-than-you attitude.

The OBL's say "meet here" and 500,000 show up for support, meanwhile it's hard to get 100 people together to oppose open borders.

I wish I had an answer. If Tom Tancredo wasn't so busy he could be a good figurehead. Of course the best thing he could do would become president. One person that EVERYBODY respects could bring our fight to a whole new level.

W,

Any ideas?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

That is a good idea if it could be done, but many groups spread out over the country can do the same thing as long as we stand together on this immigration issues.
    What I would like to see is all of us supporting one candidate for the cause, that will show real strong solidarity.
    If we cannot get together as one big group, at least we should have regular contact and exchange ideas with each other. Like same day protest, like e-mails to our representatives and the media, etc.

If we could combine all our numbers and fund raising efforts, we could possibly launch tv and radio blitzs; becoming one hugh group politicians will fear.

1. ALIPAC leads in coalition efforts with our boycott coalition sporting over 100 groups working together.

2. If we unified or combined the groups, which leaders do you feel should step back and which ones would run it? Which leaders would you sacrifice to build this big organization? You could not have it run by a board of all these different leaders, just would not work. Some would have to step back.

3. Many of our groups cannot merge due to different tax status.

4. There would be less battles on less fronts because a much larger combined group would be unable to handle as many multiple efforts simultaneously. Decisions would also take longer.

5. Who has the time and money to run an umbrella organization on top of their own organizations?

6. Any leader that tries to umbrella the movement will spend quite a bit of time putting out fires and dealing with disputes and egos instead of being focused on and engaged against illegal immigration.

This has been brought up a million times because it seems like an idea. Funny thing is that the idea often comes up when a contributor is about to make a donation and thinks it would be better to write only one check instead of several.

All of the energies of these different groups are combined towards the same goal and many of us are already working together a great deal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That makes a lot of sense W. Thank you for spelling it out so clearly
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    That is a good idea if it could be done, but many groups spread out over the country can do the same thing as long as we stand together on this immigration issues.
    What I would like to see is all of us supporting one candidate for the cause, that will show real strong solidarity.
    If we cannot get together as one big group, at least we should have regular contact and exchange ideas with each other. Like same day protest, like e-mails to our representatives and the media, etc.
    I think a central group of the LEADERSHIP should be formed. The illegals are keeping this site hopping on a daily basis, and I am sure they are keeping the other sites just as full. I think this central group should coordinate the major activist events ect and just pass along the info to us.

Would something like this be feasible W?
    We have led the way on this idea. It comes to an end when you look at how much time and funds it would take any group leading it on top of the other duties of the group.

For instance, if ALIPAC were to attempt to lead it, it would cost us many thousands of dollars and our primary activities would be reduced by at least half!

Also, a great deal of our time would be spend addressing infighting and petty behavior by some groups.

After leading the charge on this idea a long way, I do not want the job or responsibility myself because I see it would hurt our cause and ALIPAC for me to attempt it.

Many other leaders have come to the same decision. Highly inefficient.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast