Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go’

2007 > June > 11 > Entry

‘All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go’
    By Jeremy Schwartz | Monday, June 11, 2007, 03:24 PM

The impasse on immigration reform legislation in the U.S. Senate has brought another round of doom and gloom to Mexico, a country with high hopes that many of its 10 million immigrants in the U.S. would find legal relief.

El Universal newspaper wrote in a bleak editorial this weekend that Mexicans feel “cheatedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go’

The editorial writers seem especially disappointed that President Bush couldn’t get his fellow Republicans to fall in line. They suggest sending Mexican legislators to Washington to give classes to their American counterparts, [b]“so that they can learn to have respect, and vote in a bloc when they receive orders from their superiors.â€

April
    [quote]El Universal newspaper wrote in a bleak editorial this weekend that Mexicans feel “cheatedâ€

So sorry that the Mexicans feel "cheated." Poor babies! What about how American citizens feel? We don't just 'feel' cheated, we are being cheated! Cheated out of our freedoms and heritage by a bunch of panty waisted, lily livered cowards, who call themselves politicans! I think Bush should rush down there and offer his shoulder for them to cry on.

I have come to the conclusion that Mexico is just as big of a threat to the United States as those other people who want to destroy us. And George Bush is their biggest ally.

I have never said this until now, but I think it is time for impeachment. I voted for this man both times, and I pray that I never get taken for a fool again![/b]

I am tired of hearing people from the 7th century BC, upside down and backwards talking about respect.

I don't know these people and I don't owe these people the time of day.
    They can kiss my American ars.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

[quote]“Once again, the gringo congressmen have left us all dressed up with nowhere to go with immigration reform. Now they say, that if all goes well, they’ll debate it again in 2012, when the electoral calendars won’t disturb it. Meanwhile, our economy will continue being a disaster and we will have exported another 3 million compatriots.â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Boo hoo....what a bunch of whiners.

Stop being leeches and do something IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. Stop looking to the U.S. to bail you out. JUST DO IT YOURSELF!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by eightieslady
    So sorry that the Mexicans feel "cheated." Poor babies! What about how American citizens feel? We don't just 'feel' cheated, we are being cheated! Cheated out of our freedoms and heritage by a bunch of panty waisted, lily livered cowards, who call themselves politicans! I think Bush should rush down there and offer his shoulder for them to cry on.

I have come to the conclusion that Mexico is just as big of a threat to the United States as those other people who want to destroy us. And George Bush is their biggest ally.

I have never said this until now, but I think it is time for impeachment. I voted for this man both times, and I pray that I never get taken for a fool again![/b]
    exactly what she said *except for the voting for boosh part.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    [quote]Meanwhile, our economy will continue being a disaster and we will have exported another 3 million compatriots.â€
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“Once again, the gringo congressmen have left us all dressed up with nowhere to go
    So these boneheads can use the derogatory term "gringo" in their newspapers and I can't even shoot back with the term "wetback" in this posting (watch, I'll get a MOD EDIT or a block on this). Anyway, I have a suggesion of where they can go since they're all dressed up...how about a pinata party!!! Now, where's my stick...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast