Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Powerful pictures Chosen, thank you!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is if this passes, it might be good for the conservatives. The ads will flow over and over again how our representatives in Washington represent foreign nationals and not the American Citizen. We need large TV ads stating this and saying the names of those opposing the American citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks sos. America should remember how it has treated its own in the past. Similar to how the elite are doing now.

If it passes there will never again be a Conservative or Populist voice in America. There will not be an America, it will be a foreign lobby vacation spot.

You have to remember that the globalists need to erode away heritage and history. The displacement of the American population is one portion of the push. You have already experienced over 40 years of revisionist history and collectivist brainwashing, now they are importing "just add water" collectivists.

My Senators are a lost cause. They are co-sponsors of this bill. I cannot wait to cast my vote against both of them.

In the meantime, does anyone have a list of other Senators I can work on?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Chosen, those are the faces of Americans. We have many such pictures in our own family scrapbooks. Pictures of the great-grandfathers wheat farm in Douglas County, him and his farm hands standing proudly on his huge combine. Pictures of great-grandma in her kitchen clothes, smiling, hair a little rustled from the day, up in a tight bun.

Pictures of real Americans, the ones who were proud to work hard for this country, and fortunately there are still plenty of us, and he we are typing away at keyboards, making phone calls, talking with people informing them and hammering away at all too many elitist politicians who care little about the future of their own constituents.

I wonder how the people in all of our old family photos would feel right now, to see what has happened to this country?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    My Senators are a lost cause. They are co-sponsors of this bill. I cannot wait to cast my vote against both of them.

In the meantime, does anyone have a list of other Senators I can work on?
    "The Patriot" These are all people who need a great deal of work, so anybody who has time "give em hell"

Alexander
    -Burr
    -Cornyn
    -Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Collins
    -Cornyn
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Snowe
    -Domenici
    -Hutchison
    -Kyl
    -Lott
    -McConnell
    -Murkowski
    -Roberts
    -Sanders
    -Snowe
    -Stevens (most of the calls to his office have been in favor of the Dream Act)
    -Voinovich
    -Warner

Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just called Alexander and got a busy signal. I guess they have taken the phone off of the hook.

I called Burr's office and was told that he will vote against it! I hope the aide wasn't lying. I'll call again a little later to see if I get a different response.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I just called Alexander and got a busy signal. I guess they have taken the phone off of the hook.

I called Burr's office and was told that he will vote against it! I hope the aide wasn't lying. I'll call again a little later to see if I get a different response.
    fedupDeb,

I will call all those offices and try to get confirmations.
    I will also try to get a confirmation on Burr.

Anyone else having any confirmations as well?

Patriot I've started a list in the Announcements Thread on the action alert. So far it looks like we've had 10 confirmations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look closely at Chosen's pictures.
    Those picture will be us in 10 years when our country has collapsed under the dead weight of the millions of unskilled, uneducated people that our gov. has allowed other countries to dump on us.
    We will be functioning at a Third World level. If you order any large appliances like a washer or refrigerator in the future be sure to save the carton so you will have somewhere to live.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast