Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALL M E M B E R S must read!!! PLEASE.......

Here goes:

Im an avid fanatic for high end electronic and exotic fish hobby. There are about 10 or more sites I frequent and being an active member on a daily basis.
    All this sites has a forum area where you can post just about anything. Ive thought that this area would be a good place to get out message accross. Ex. the Aztlan video, the rude illegal immigrants pics, and any documents of what really caused the Average Americans to have illegals in the US, weither school, health care, ER, medicals, etc.. etc..

Im sure most if not all members here has some sort of a hobby, weither its dog, cat , reptiles, electronics, automotives, crossstitch, ART, bodybuilding, painting, etc... etc... There are thousands in the Web just about anything with thousands of members that frequent the sites in a daily basis.

It just click on my head today, that I know for a fact the 47% of people hiring illegals are ordinary US citizens- people Like you and me. So if we can make this 47% realized about this whole illegal immigrant issues, these people will tell there co-workers, family members, friends, and the message will spread like wild fire. Its not the news that will touch someones feeling more than someone close to you (family member, co-workers, friends). This people will past on the message, videos, pictures, documents, etc.. to just about anyone. And I truly believe it will put a big dent to the illegals, and who do you know one person that will get the Aztlan video might be a son/family member of a senator, congress memers, or even the President himself !!!

Rember knowledge is the Key to success. Spread the Message !!!

Exactly! And welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good idea go for it, most of us do that on differnt types of web sites. Just remember we want us to look good and link your post back to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Good idea go for it, most of us do that on differnt types of web sites. Just remember we want us to look good and link your post back to ALIPAC.
    Sure enough, everyone can do the same.....

Re: ALL M E M B E R S must read!!! PLEASE.......

Only one point of order though on this idea; I absolutely HATE IT when I visit a forum looking for information I need in a rush and I have to wade through posts that aren't even pertinent to the forum. You may just piss people off doing that.....just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sanarac
    Here goes:

Im an avid fanatic for high end electronic and exotic fish hobby. There are about 10 or more sites I frequent and being an active member on a daily basis.
    All this sites has a forum area where you can post just about anything. Ive thought that this area would be a good place to get out message accross. Ex. the Aztlan video, the rude illegal immigrants pics, and any documents of what really caused the Average Americans to have illegals in the US, weither school, health care, ER, medicals, etc.. etc..

Im sure most if not all members here has some sort of a hobby, weither its dog, cat , reptiles, electronics, automotives, crossstitch, ART, bodybuilding, painting, etc... etc... There are thousands in the Web just about anything with thousands of members that frequent the sites in a daily basis.

It just click on my head today, that I know for a fact the 47% of people hiring illegals are ordinary US citizens- people Like you and me. So if we can make this 47% realized about this whole illegal immigrant issues, these people will tell there co-workers, family members, friends, and the message will spread like wild fire. Its not the news that will touch someones feeling more than someone close to you (family member, co-workers, friends). This people will past on the message, videos, pictures, documents, etc.. to just about anyone. And I truly believe it will put a big dent to the illegals, and who do you know one person that will get the Aztlan video might be a son/family member of a senator, congress memers, or even the President himself !!!

Re: ALL M E M B E R S must read!!! PLEASE.......

[quote="barkway"]Only one point of order though on this idea; I absolutely HATE IT when I visit a forum looking for information I need in a rush and I have to wade through posts that aren't even pertinent to the forum. You may just piss people off doing that.....just a thought.

Thats why you post it of the leasure section, "anything" section.
    ex. You dont post it in a section where It says High Definition TV. or saltwater maintenance.

WELCOME, SANARAC!!

Great idea you have. Let us know how it goes, please.

There are about 10 or more sites I frequent and being an active member on a daily basis.
    IMHO Sometimes it's better to just post on-topic, and add a link w/ a title, or even a relevant quote or statistic, to your forum signature. People will click and peruse where interested, and won't be put-off or intimidated as easily by trolls trying to hijack or otherwise shut-down discussions.
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

im involved in a lot of forums. As a musician those kinds of forums.

everywhere i go at the bottom I leave my song. From and opprotunist point of view it has increased traffic to my site by around 30%. and, of course, it gets the message out

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY