Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are ALL Mexicans Criminals? Born to Clean Floors?

A teacher in Chicago is in trouble for stating that "..all Mexicans are criminals."

The full story at this link: http://www.humaneventsonline.com/blog-d ... 65252.html

Teacher Accused Of Making Slur Against Mexicans

Kristyn Hartman

(CBS) CHICAGO Angry parents want a teacher at a Latino charter school in the Albany Park neighborhood fired after she made derogatory comments against people from Mexico.

As CBS 2’s Kristyn Hartman reports, the incident began when a seventh-grade art teacher at Aspira Haugen Charter Middle School, at 3729 W. Leland Ave., thought students had gotten paint on her jacket. That is when the teacher allegedly said “all Mexicans are criminals” and that they were “only born to clean floors.”

Yes they can! And you had better believe they will continue as long as they know they have a sympathetic audience. It's only the beginning. As americans, we are outraged because someone may say such a thing. But the illegals say they are going to take our country away because we are thieves and crooks and that is perfectly OKAY!!! Thems good people! ((hug))
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I take news stories regarding what a teacher supposedly said in class with a BIG grain of proverbial salt.

As a teacher I have too often experienced how the little darlings (with a few being vile spawn) either inadvertantly or purposefully skewing a teachers words and spreading a message that was never sent.

It happens a LOT!!!!!!!

For those with experience in the classroom my message is clear.

Does anyone see a pattern here? A few days ago I posted an article about a teacher in Fort Worth, Texas "investigated after immigrants' students complaints." (petty nitpicky complaints)

Story at http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26237-.html

But it's AOK for a student in Tuscon to be forced to sit through a school rally where pro-immigrant bloviator Dolores Huerta, founder of United Farm Workers Union, claimed "Republicans hate Latinos."

Story at http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22684-huerta.html

What a lousy double standard!

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    I take news stories regarding what a teacher supposedly said in class with a BIG grain of proverbial salt.

As a teacher I have too often experienced how the little darlings (with a few being vile spawn) either inadvertantly or purposefully skewing a teachers words and spreading a message that was never sent.

It happens a LOT!!!!!!!

obbop,

A friend who works in administration at a local college told me last night she observes students act just as you have described.

Yeah they name streets after these people, they are called "one way"
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bloviator Dolores Huerta
    :P
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by obbop

It happens a LOT!!!!!!!

I am sure it does. This quote from one of the parents bears that out:

But another parent says she is reserving judgment.

“A lot of kids are out of control in this school,” Linda Moran said. “It doesn't mean you have to target race; I don't condone doing that. But I'd like to hear the whole story.”