Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been on the Dobbs Show and his producers have elevated several stories that we detected and released to the nation.

There have also been many occasions when the language on the Dobbs Show was amazingly similar to language used on our releases and website publications.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This press appearance list needs to be updated and there are a bunch of shows I did not put on here when things were very hectic.

http://www.alipac.us/content-5.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Today, I felt a victory when Ted Poe a Rep from Tx stood on the floor of the house of Rep, and gave the most rousing speech I have heard against illegal immigration. When he held up a brick he recieved in the mail and spoke of several members getting their own bricks I could not contain my jubilation, I went outside and weeded evry weed out of my garden and flowers! Men, don't you dare to laugh at Indian now, that is one of the best stress reliever there is, just ask the women they learned this a long time ago, they are smarter then us anyway. I could have been in Home and Gardens lol not a weed anywhere to be seen.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Today, I felt a victory when Ted Poe a Rep from Tx stood on the floor of the house of Rep, and gave the most rousing speech I have heard against illegal immigration. When he held up a brick he recieved in the mail and spoke of several members getting their own bricks I could not contain my jubilation, I went outside and weeded evry weed out of my garden and flowers! Men, don't you dare to laugh at Indian now, that is one of the best stress reliever there is, just ask the women they learned this a long time ago, they are smarter then us anyway. I could have been in Home and Gardens lol not a weed anywhere to be seen.
    Now if we can just root up the weeds among the flowers in Washington in the elections.

W

Maybe we can convince that pair of Traitors their days are over and they should resign under pressure of impeachment....Nixon Style.

Wackident to SnakeFace: "Dick, we've had a good run, but it's time to pack, head down Mexico Way and occupy our Haciendas on our Banana Plantations Vicente has waiting for us."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "Well, Mr. President, I sat around this place staying as busy making money for us off tragedies about as long as even I can stand it so....I followed you here, and I'll follow you there. Come to think of it going hunting with a canteen full of margueritas is actually sounding pretty good about now...besides, there is just way too many illegal immigrants in this dump for my Wyoming tastes...really crowding the place up if you know what I mean. You know, I'm just one big Garfield... I need my space."

Wackident to SnakeFace: "Ha ha ha ha....too many illegal immigrants crowding up the place....hell.....why do you think I spend half my time at the ranch in Crawford....just imagine what this hell hole will be like if the Senate gets my Guest Worker Program through....but Mexico is going to be very very nice after we depopulate it."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "You're right, Mr. President, as always. I'll get the limousines ready and meet you at the front door in what about....3 hours? Will that give Laura enough time to pack?"

Wackident to SnakeFace: "Oh hell, Dick, make it 1 hour....we've been packed for months."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "Ha ha ha ha....that's really funny, Mr. President, because we packed after the Ports Deal. What about Rummy, Mr. President? He's been a valuable ally in all our shenigans you know?"

Wackident to SnakeFace: "Rummy? Oh he can take care of himself. Now, lets get the hell out of here before they start talking about hanging us on the Washington Mall for Treason."

Wackident to SnakeFace: "Hey, Dick...on second thought make that the back door for those limousines."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "Oh, sure. Wise decision. You are the Decider Mr. President. You always make the best Decisions because you know how to Lead and I'll follow your tail out the back door any time...you can count on me, Mr. President". "Hey....where are you going to build your Library?"

Wackident to SnakeFace: "New Orleans. Pappy and Bill are already using the Katrina Disaster Relief money for it because well....no one thinks I'll be able to raise the money for the darn thing....now."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "Your father always did know how to anticipate the obvious, Mr. President. He's been a wonderful father to you hooligans."

Wackident to SnakeFace: "He really has Dick, he really has. Well...lets get going. I'm really looking forward to our arrival in Mexico and wearing a Sombrero...I thought I looked real handsome in it in those ALIPAC pictures."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "Oh you looked marvelous, Mr. President. Why with you in that Sombrero, we can still take over the world just from Mexico instead of here."

Wackident to SnakeFace: "Damn, why didn't I think of that? Dick, I swear you're the best Vice President any President could have ever hoped for...now, Lets Roll...I'm excited about our new adventures. Gee, I'm already hearing voices again. But you know, I still can't tell if it's God or Pat Robertson."

SnakeFace to Wackident: "Oh, don't worry about it, Mr. President, it hasn't gotten in our way so far. Generally, when something like that hasn't surfaced by now, it usuallly never does. That said, I'd still advise you that the quicker we vamoose, the better."

Wackident to Himself: "And I can relocate the UN to Chihauhau and the WTO to Cancun....Damn that Cancun is nice....and I mean real nice. Pretty senoritas all over the place....Bill is going to love hangin' with me down there....we can start our own Former Presidents Society...sort of a Skull and Bones for Grown-Ups. YES!!"

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree, our country is united like never before on this issue. Even the liberals that I know are against this invasion and seniors are very upset about the S.S. give away to criminals. Seniors are the largest voter block in the U.S. and this is going to hurt the pro criminal politicians come election time. Seniors are very good at judging people and they pay close attention to the Senate and House hearings on TV. Many seniors fought wars in order to defend freedom in this country and are now watching the senate give that freedom away to criminals who have never fought for anything but a free ride in this country.

ummmm...

I would never condone disrespect of an elder by a child but did not correct my 12 year old son when he saw "nothing" on TV and referred to him in passing as "that stupid yahoo."

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You know calling him "El Presidente" is really too nice. I'm going to call him "nothing" from now on. So when I refer to "Nothing" with a capital N, you'll know who I'm referring to, okay ?

So remember.....George W. Bush is Nothing.

Many seniors
    Yeah, I am one of those seniors. Served in the Military and always voted Republican. Anyway, I agree with the view that no immigration bill is best. We need to secure the border and enforce existing laws. Now another very powerful tool is beginning to surface. The IRS knows who is hiring illegals, and in many cases these people are committing tax fraud. The bush administration has not allowed the IRS to act but now states are beginning to take action as violation of state tax code. Missouri now has the head of a large building development under indictment for state tax fraud related to hiring illegals. This is not a slap on the hand. This guy might well go to prison.

I am guilty of channel surfing and do not remember if it was Lou Dobbs (last night) or other that had the story on the Missouri developer under state tax law indictment for hiring illegals. If anyone knows this story I would appreciate a link.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You know calling him "El Presidente" is really too nice. I'm going to call him "nothing" from now on. So when I refer to "Nothing" with a capital N, you'll know who I'm referring to, okay ?

So remember.....George W. Bush is Nothing.
    I just refer to him as Mr Bush. He is no president
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our media and our politicians keep telling us that America is "split" on the "highly-complex" immigration issue. In fact, theres an overwhelming consensus among the American people. And, far from being complex, that consensus can be summed up in 5 little words: GET OUT AND STAY OUT.

And yet, after months of debate, our political "leaders" come up with a "compromise" bill that is the COME IN AND STAY IN bill.

Now, we listen to our politicians spewing endless verbiage telling us that their COME IN AND STAY IN bill is actually a GET OUT AND STAY OUT bill. But the people have been fooled one time too many by these swine already. And nobody is buying it this time around. That noxious Guest Worker bill is going nowhere. The jig is up. The American people will accept no other "compromise" other than GET OUT AND STAY OUT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12