Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Merry Christmas Beto and Happy New Years Parties to you!!

Beto, I have a question about education in Mexico perhaps you could answer for me. Does Mexico have free education throughout the country for all 12 grades of elementary school and high school? I have heard that it's free through 3rd grade and then a charge. But I heard last night that at least in some areas the education is free K-12 (kindergarden through senior year in high school).

Thanks for helping me clarify this when you have a chance.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a question for Beto too.

Why don't the Mexican people speak up for themselves ? What are they afraid of ? Beto are you afraid to "speak out" in Mexico? If you do speak out what might happen to you ? How would you DESCRIBE Vicente Fox, Beto?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year parties to you too, Beto.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ohflyingone--I MISSED your post yesterday what with all of the CLAMOR but I am THRILLED to hear that you got OUT OF THE MESS YOU WERE IN!! I know you are SO RELIEVED. Maybe things will start to look up for you now.

An EARLY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

ALIPAC??? WHAT differences???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

AND..............

...A Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bootsie....it is sooooooooooooo peaceful! I will be much happier especially when we have grass instead of Alabama red clay for a yard!

I do hate being 15 more miles out from work though. I don't get off work until 6:00 so it puts me closer to 7:00 pm getting home! I am tired of getting reflux because of eating dinner so late!

Glad to be back. THings will be really busy here at work for the next few weeks (7:30 to 7:00 days and 2 half saturdays in a row) so I might not be around much until this is over. Will try and check in though!

Where is Virginiamamma?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Same to you, ohflyingone! And, I KNOW yours WILL be happier! Even with the long drive.

I haven't heard from Virginiamama in awhile.

Happy New Year to you too!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12