Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called and the lady (nasty) told me they are not a racist group. I asked her what she thought "the Race" meant, and asked her if she has seen thier website.

gggrrrr.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I called and registered a formal complaint with their corporate office. They don't have a clue (at least the lady in the office I spoke to) as to the true nature of La Raza.
    I just called and this is the response I received also. Told them unless they pull their funds I will be screaming to the world that they are contributing to an organization that is equal to the KKK.

(They were not aware .....well with Americans calling, writing, emailing and faxing THEY KNOW NOW!!!!) So if Allstate really didn't know ... lets see what they do now!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a website with a dismayingly long list of contributors:

http://uncooperativeblogger.wordpres...za-supporters/

How many people have been treated rudely by Allstate when they call? I am going to email.

JAK
    I spoke with Jane. She was nice... but if many Americans are calling ...maybe she isn't in the mood to argue. She just told me she was not aware and would let them know.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Allstate + La Raza

The question is - is Allstate going to take us (the American public and their PAYING customers) seriously and quit funding La Raza?

The bottom line is they are funding a group that offends a large portion of the public and therefore they need to drop them. I don't think companies should fund non-profits at all - how much am I paying in my rates so they can give money out to these radical groups? If I want to give to non-profits I should get to pick which ones I give to - Corporations and the Government should not be using my money for their charity donations.

We need to press Allstate for an answer - is she even giving the complains to the person in charge? Does anyone live near Northbrook, Illinois that can go meet with them?

Please keep calling & emailing (and post it on other websites). If they got lots of complains they will have to do something. Thanks!

Bottom line is - they are funding it out of our premiums -

I think that LaRaza was originally a study group funded by the Ford Foundation.

Go to their website and look at the contributors and the amount of Federal funding they get.
    http://www.nclr.org/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well that settles it. I guess i won't use all state insurance on the ford vehicle that i will never buy. Looks like Geicko for the Toyota. Way to go, corporate america. Way to make your countrymen hate you.

How lame for an insurance company that donates money to an organization that is a racist organization who supports poor people that are here illegally in our country... And because they are poor and illegal they won't buy insurance anyway, which makes them a huge risk for that insurance company!

Perfect example of where protests needs to occur. Right in front of the skunks who support it.

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12