REGARDING IMMIGRATION

In the first place, I do not want to be a President that likes to see its people leave the country, because all the migrant...

Lie...Lie...Lie...Lie!

"each migrant that leaves Mexico is a loss, a family without father, a son without a good father. In some small villages of Mexico we can see single women with their children."

Boo...hoo...hoo! The 'ol appeal to our sympathy routine!

"They're two economies, one intensive in capital, that is to say, the American economy, while the other is intensive in labor, that is to say, the Mexican economy."

Yeah...and the point is? Funny...I see no mention of AMERICAN LABOR!!!
This statement seems to imply that we supply the dough, and they supply the donkeys!

"It is impossible to stop that phenomenon."

Wanna bet??? Odds are 12-38 million!

"My duty is to create opportunities of employment for the Mexicans in Mexico. And, instead of seeing my people crossing the border to seek capital in the United States, I am working and I am working very arduously in order to attract that capital towards Mexico."

Let 'em all work as slaves for the drug cartels instead of American companies! If nothing else, let 'em pick coffee bean with Juan Valdez!

"if you are of the idea that the solution for this situation, in other words, the solution of the lack of competitiveness of the American economy, is to close the borders, you are making a very, very serious mistake."

Yeah...a mistake for who? Us or you?

"I recognize the right of all countries to enforce the law in their own territory. Nevertheless, this is something completely different to not respect human rights."

Boo...hoo...hoo! The 'ol appeal to our sympathy routine AGAIN!
I don't quite understand. I thought our laws were specifically set forth to NOT violate human rights in the first place. Did I miss something???

"I am convinced that the central american workers offer benefits to the Mexican people. Likewise, I am convinced that the Mexicans offer benefits for the American workers. "

Hmmmm...smacks of NAFTA/CAFTA/SPP/NAU...how chummy! I smell a rat(s)!!!

"You can find this investigation in the Counsel of Economic Advisors of the White House. This investigation indicates that migrants are absolutely complementary for the native workers of this country and each year they are enlarging the income of the Americans by 30 Billion dollars."

You call that an investigation??? Let me crunch a few numbers and I'll get back to ya!

"the idea exists that is very costly to have migrants in this country."

Nope, sorry, bud...it ain't just an idea, it's downright FACT!!!

"the difference between the taxes that the migrants pay and the services that they receive, is a net profit for the American taxpayers of 80 thousand dollars by migrant."

Now THAT, folks, is the biggest bunch of bull malarky!!! Did he say this alleged investigation was conducted by Arthur Andersen...you know...the guy who used to work for Enron???

"This morning I was in the Federal Reserve"

Ah ha...I thought that was you behind the wheel of that Wells Fargo truck!!!

"we have problems in a motor and therefore we need to start the other motor."

I know a good mechanic if you need one!

"That is to say, if the American economy is not moving, we need to export to other parts of the world"

We??? What's this "We" business, Pedro??? Oh, yeah...that SPP/NAU conspiracy theory AGAIN!!!

Lies...lies...and more lies!!!