Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am I missing something here?

Was catching up on some TIVO and watched yesterday's Lou Dobbs.

Carlos Quintanilla comments as he's talking about the Irving Texas crackdown:

"They (illegals) are arrested simply because they don't have immigration documents because they are not here legally as the pundents say. You are not necessarily an illegal once you are here in the United States. It may be illegal to come into the United States but is not illegal to be here."

And can someone tell me what the hell that is supposed to mean? What a bunch of freaking double talk, these people ABSOLUTELY turn my stomach and I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of all this crap.

It just amazes me that our immigration policy is based on the needs of the illegal Mexicans and not what is in the best interest of LEGAL AMERICANS. This country is a JOKE.

Laura Ingraham played these idiotic comments loud and clear on her show today for America to hear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cavutto, reported this today and he said "I just can not believe someone would come up with something as stupid as that" he said " we use to be know as the "melting pot" now we are known as the " great melting crackpot"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

His statements were true to the agenda of Mexicans -the laws and rules shouldn't apply to us. According to his logic, if the police stop an illegal they should just let them go. Ironically, one of the 2 Americans arrested was charged with failure to ID. You better believe she wasn't allowed bail until her identity was established. Another example of how US laws apply only to US citizens. This poppycock about it being a crime to enter the US illegally, but it's not a crime to be in the US illegally is the same as saying it's a crime to steal, but not a crime to be in possession of stolen goods. People are charged with possession of stolen property everyday so that argument doesn't hold water. I am so glad Irving has taken steps to deter illegals, and hope Farmers Branch and other cities do the same.

I am sick and tired of having to cater to illegals in this country. They, contrary to what Calderon says, don't contribute to this country, They take away. They take, take, take, take, take. He is not so generous to the illegals that come into HIS country. If they don't like the way they percieve to be treated GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't learn our ways, our language etc GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure have learned how to take advantage of our social services. They don't want to be Americans so why should we cater to them?