Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amazing: Construction Company has lunches supplied by vender

Amazing: Construction company building addition to local resturant has own lunch supplied by taco truck--none speak English, neither the construction workers or the lunch venders.

When this situation was brought up by staff to resturant management, they said there was a contract the construction company had with the vender in the fine print of the building contract allowing this, thus nothing the resturant could do until construction was finished--odd how people who cannot even speak English, here from Mexico a short time, probably not legal, have more rights than citizens.

Is there an article that goes with this?
    Is there a link to it?
    Where did it happen?
    When did it happen?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In our city, suspected illegal aliens pull up to construction sites, open their trunks, sell to employees. There is nothing preventing them from selling legally, per the health department, as long as they prepare their food in a permitted establishment. There is little enforcement to see if they actually do this. The City Police do not care either. The American citizens that follow the rules, have the proper vehicles, with proper permitting, must compete with, and are harmed by illegal aliens, who feel entitled to everything.

And yes, contractors, construction managers, mall representatives, do often give these probably illegal aliens permission to do this.

Jeremiah 29:11, it is written, " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's funny, I had to get a health card for my job, paid about 50 bucks and I have to renew every few years.
    I guess these people are "special" they can prepare and sell food without a health card and a license, neato!

Oh lets not say anything though, that's racist!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Is there an article that goes with this?
    Is there a link to it?
    Where did it happen?
    When did it happen?
    The article is the one you read. This happened this very morning at my friend's resturant and we could not believe such a thing would happen here in Texas.

Yea right--we have been over-run for a long time with no respite in sight.