Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Amazing !! No mention of illegals.

All this Healthcare debate and not one Representative from either party has mentioned how much free care for illegals has had and continues to have on our health care costs. Amazing !!!

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

You are right "UB". They all speak of saving money and the costs to healthcare BUT NO mention of the ILLEGAL ALIEN healthcare or the billions od tax dollars swallowed up in Medicre Fraud a year. Or let us talk about the billions of dollars that leave this country a year because illegal aliens send it home to other countries. Once out of the country it is out of our economy. They make new laws and still do not ENFORCE THEM as they do with older laws!

THE GOVERNMENT IS BROKEN NOT THE LAWS!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Hey you guys...DO THE MATH. Obama says that if we add all the illegals and the 30 million others with no health care and all the millions with pre existing condtions and all the HIV and cancer people and on and on...that it will save us money!!!! Now what part of this don't you understand...

HR care…. It’s a “PROPOSAL“ …not a fact…

Dems propose to see all the way to 2050 with their fantasy “look into the futureâ€