Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amendment Eliminates Smuggler Lookout Posts

King-Feeney Amendment Passes to Eliminate Smuggler's Lookout Posts on the Southern Border
    Helps Protect American Citizens from Drug Smuggling, Terrorists, and Foreign Invasion

June 15, 2007

(Washington, D.C.) - U.S. Rep. Tom Feeney (R-Oviedo) announced passage of the King-Feeney Amendment to the Department of Homeland Security 2008 Appropriations Bill. This amendment devotes resources to the Customs and Border Patrol to eliminate smuggler's lookout posts on the southern border. Late last night, Rep. Feeney spoke on the House floor in support of the amendment discussing his trip last August to the Arizona border where he saw first-hand the positions of Mexican spotters, hired by Mexican cartels, more than 75 miles inside the U.S. border.

"I do not believe that our own government is enforcing our security at the border. There is a problem on our border that most congressmen and very few Americans know about. You have to see it to believe it, but there are Mexican spotters in machine gun nests, more than 75 miles inside our border using our facilities to facilitate drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

"I saw these lookouts first-handlast August when I toured desert areas 75 miles north of the Mexican border, that's right, 75 miles - where illegals positioned 'lookers' in the hill tops. They are better armed than US law enforcement, and monitor the movements of those same law enforcement agents and communicate via radio to coyotes and drug smugglers the best routes to avoid US law enforcement," said Feeney.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If these lookout positions are armed, they should be dealt with in a military fashion. Apache gunships should do the trick.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Re: Amendment Eliminates Smuggler Lookout Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    King-Feeney Amendment Passes to Eliminate Smuggler's Lookout Posts on the Southern Border
    Helps Protect American Citizens from Drug Smuggling, Terrorists, and Foreign Invasion

June 15, 2007

(Washington, D.C.) - U.S. Rep. Tom Feeney (R-Oviedo) announced passage of the King-Feeney Amendment to the Department of Homeland Security 2008 Appropriations Bill. This amendment devotes resources to the Customs and Border Patrol to eliminate smuggler's lookout posts on the southern border. Late last night, Rep. Feeney spoke on the House floor in support of the amendment discussing his trip last August to the Arizona border where he saw first-hand the positions of Mexican spotters, hired by Mexican cartels, more than 75 miles inside the U.S. border.

"I do not believe that our own government is enforcing our security at the border. There is a problem on our border that most congressmen and very few Americans know about. You have to see it to believe it, but there are Mexican spotters in machine gun nests, more than 75 miles inside our border using our facilities to facilitate drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

"I saw these lookouts first-handlast August when I toured desert areas 75 miles north of the Mexican border, that's right, 75 miles - where illegals positioned 'lookers' in the hill tops. They are better armed than US law enforcement, and monitor the movements of those same law enforcement agents and communicate via radio to coyotes and drug smugglers the best routes to avoid US law enforcement," said Feeney.

Absolutely unbelievable. How do we get this into the news papers?

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Send it to the newspapers. These press releases are verifable by looking in these Congressman's websites.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, if this guy can spot the lookouts, I want him at our muster in California this month!

We need his great eyes to find them here!

Ken

Ken Dreger

Congressman Feeney just joined the Immigration Reform Caucus which is deparately needed. That organization is made up of House Members. They just added 14 new members. I'm not sure how big it is, but from what I hear it's growing rapidly. Thank God. We need all the help we can get.