Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Jak,
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Wonder how La Raza, Aclu and the rest of these racist organizations that fight so hard for illegals would feel if we had millions of canadians voting in our elections against illegal immigration? Bet we would hear a different story!
    They fight hard for illegals
    'cause they don't want the drug dealers and super-voters
    (Illegals registered during the mob demonstrations) deported.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: America DID NOT Vote for AMNESTY!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

If any of you want to fight the feeble attempts of our opposition to say that the election 2006 turned against Republicans because of their tough stances on immigration, just point out....

"You are insane if you are trying to get people to believe America voted for Amnesty in the 2006 elections."

That is what they are trying to say and it is complete BS.

PS: Does anyone know how many members of congress or candidates that supported the President's Guest Worker Amnesty lost their seats?

Tom Kean supported the President's amnesty plan and he lost, does that mean the voters rejected amnesty?
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN. MORE REPUBLICANS ARE AGAINST AMNESTY AND A GUEST WORKERS PROGRAM. DEMOCRATS WANT TO GIVE AMNESTY AND THEY WANT THE VOTES. LISTEN TO PALOSI AND REID.
    WE WERE DAMNED IF WE DID AND DAMNED IF WE DIDN.T. WE COULD NOT HAVE OUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.
    I VOTED FOR THOSE WHO WERE AGAINST AMNESTY NO MATTER IF THEY WERE REPS OR DEMS.
    DEMS WILL HELP GET THE TROOPS HOME AND REPS WILL NOT GIVE AMNESTY.
    I BELIEVE MOST PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST THE REPS AND NOT FOR DEMS.

well.. now have y'all learn??what is you vote worth when the goverment won't listen...it's seem like a waste of time and gas to go abck and vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi W.

May I submit that a large number of "voters" (who voted Democratic, expecting Amnesty) are illegals who illegally were registered as voters during the mob demonstrations?

Of the 33 million illegals presently in the US, does any reader out there have any rough estimates of the number of illegals who voted this month?

Tough question, since the mainstream media won't touch it.
    I was at one of the demonstrations back during the spring, and actually witnessed (probable) illegals being registered to vote. There were many illegal sympathizers there from groups such as ACORN and, I suspect, A.N.S.W.E.R. There were various other anarchist types milling about with forms, also. In my state, Arkansas, you can vote with nothing more than a copy of a utility bill or paycheck stub/rent receipt. Anyone can register voters. It's mind-boggling.

Apparently, Karl Rove is saying he believes the Republicans lost the election because they couldn't effectively court the following vote: Hispanic, Catholic, surburban moderate, and the non-college educated. Guess he's working overtime now trying to figure out a strategy to win these demographics over; or, I should say, the two demographics: present illegals and their mindless sympathizers. Now I think he's deluded if he believes this will happen, but he'll leave no stone unturned in an attempt to do so, at the expense of long time moderate and conservative Republicans. If he pursues this strategy, it will be the nail in the party's coffin for 2008.

By the way, I'm a new poster, although I've been reading this forum for quite some time. I'm active in immigration-control efforts in my state(I'm in Little Rock), such as they are. We have very little support for anything that limits the influx, from the governor down to city council. There's a glimmer of hope in the Rogers, AR movement toward an anti-illegal ordinance, and we're watching this closely.

Hi Saki,

Welcome to ALIPAC and thanks much for replying.

Did you or anyone get any photos of the actions at the mob demonstrations? Yeah, I was kinda hoping that someone would post some estimates of illegals registered at the mob demonstrations. Even with a partial estimate, like, ya know, estimated total at a particular mob demonstration and number registered at the same demonstrations. Then it might be possible to do some rough math and come up with total illegals registered at all this years' mob demonstrations.

In the past, out in CA, exit pollsters captured some data on number of illegals voting at particular precincts, but we're not hearing anything on that this time, so far.

There's also, probably, registering that took place after the mob demonstrations, but we need estimates in order to run the numbers.

Thanks again, Saki, for replying.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I did have a digital camera with me, but was unable to get photos due to the self-protective and somewhat hostile crowd. Twice, when I attempted to take pictures, people blocked my view.

There was a crowd of maybe 400, possibly more. A rough estimate of those I saw approached with what I'm quite sure were voter registration forms, would be 20-25. No doubt there were more, but, again, we were quite obviously not welcome to move in closer. I did see individuals with voter forms walking through the throngs, hence, my assumption that this is what they were handing to protesters. We had heard/read ahead of time that people would be attempting to register voters.

Later, we tried to get access to newly registered voter rolls, but got nowhere with this. We're still trying to figure out how to overcome this hurdle.

Wish I could help more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12