Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America the infiltrated

America the infiltrated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: April 11, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

You've got to hand it to Americans.

If ever there was a group of people more patient, more willing to turn the other cheek, more forgiving and tolerant – I just don't know who it would be.

Every day now, it seems, hundreds of thousands of ungrateful human parasites rally in American cities condemning their host country's lack of hospitality.

Think about this.

Somewhere around 20 million foreigners have entered this country illegally and stayed here – taking advantage of America's health-care system, educational system, welfare system, taxing its criminal justice system and competing for jobs with those at the very lowest of the economic ladder.

They have taken advantage of loopholes in our laws by dropping babies in this country who automatically become U.S. citizens, despite the illegal entry and presence of the parents.

They have forced Americans to spend hours a year listening to voice-mail operators give them language options. They have forced Americans to pay the cost of bilingual ballots and for Spanish translators at thousands of government agencies. The very character of our once-cohesive English-speaking country is threatened.

These invaders have made it easy for drug dealers, criminals and terrorists to hide behind the skirts of ordinary civilians.

After all this – and after U.S. officials steadfastly refuse to enforce the immigration and border security laws already on the books – amazingly, it is not Americans out in the streets protesting, it is the illegal invaders.

What is it that they are protesting?

The mere threat of action by lawmakers who have been asleep at the switch for the last 25 years. That's what has prompted this uprising by the army of illegal aliens within our midst.

I would have thought by now that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Americans would be rising up angry, filling the streets and protesting the destruction of their country. But that is not the case. It is the people destroying the country who are showing their strength.

And while these protesters hurl mean-spirited verbal attacks at their hosts – calling them bigots and racists and intolerant – Americans sit back and watch.

I'm afraid most Americans have been successfully fattened up for slaughter. We're just not the same people our forebears were. We're not willing to make sacrifices to preserve our freedom and independence and system of self-government. Washington knows this and has decided you are irrelevant.

As wrong as the illegal invaders are, you've got to hand it to them. They know how to push their weight around, and they are willing to march in the streets to get their way. How many Americans are willing to do that any more? How many are willing to make any sacrifice for the way of life they were given by their parents, grandparents and great-grandparents?

Brave men gave their lives for over two centuries to defend our Constitution, our independence and the right of the people to govern themselves under the rule of law. For what? So that a slow invasion over 25 years could take away everything Americans had so gallantly fought to protect?

I'm sitting here astonished today – watching the latest demonstrations in Phoenix and Dallas and Pittsburgh and all over the country. Thousands of non-Americans with nothing better to do than show their strength, wave their flags, thumb their noses at our laws and dare us to do something about it.

They are darn lucky I am not running the country. I would order mass arrests at these events, forcing every single participant to prove their legal right to be in this country or face deportation.

I keep hearing about how expensive it would be to find all of the illegals and deport them. They are making it very easy for us with these rallies. The fact that no one is even suggesting roundups shows just how far gone our country is.

Please post the links! We need the links for credibilty of the article. Otherwise the opposition claims its ALIPAC propaganda etc.

He wrote a great article! Again we have certain proof that no good deed goes unpunished.

Americans are one of the most generous people on earth. We are such suckers. We've been more than generous to millions of illegals over the years. We just weren't noticing how many millions more were sneaking in. Now the Illegals are upset at us, spitting on us because they don't have enough. Biting the hand that feeds them. They are all "gimme gimme gimme, more, more more " but not a "thank you" in the bunch.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”