Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's with the code R********R? I dont understand why its title is covered up. Everyone knows the correct terminology. Is this done because it might offend people? Or is it done for Political Correctness?Anyway, Eisenhower was a great president and knew what he was doing. He cared about America and its citizens. SOME PRESIDENTS GET THEMSELVES ELECTED FOR THE FAME AND GLORY THAT COMES WITH THE TITLE. BUT MOST OF THEM ARE FORGETTING THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT AMERICA AND STAND UP FOR IT'S CITIZENS.

firecracker, the term that President Eisenhower used was a derragotory word,(probably didn't spell that right) we don't use any of those kind of words here at Alipac, we try to keep our boards on the up and up with no racism, it is the only way to be, nothing to do with political correctness, only with humanity, all races deserve respect, aside from that, not all illegals are hispanic, this fight is not with hispanic people but with anyone who comes to our country illegally no matter what country they hail from. We have many hispanic allies, on these boards fighting the good fight with us. I happen to be Indian, but all American, I have not liked a lot of names that have been used against my race either. Using deragotory names only degrades the one using them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    firecracker, the term that President Eisenhower used was a derragotory word,(probably didn't spell that right) we don't use any of those kind of words here at Alipac, we try to keep our boards on the up and up with no racism, it is the only way to be, nothing to do with political correctness, only with humanity, all races deserve respect, aside from that, not all illegals are hispanic, this fight is not with hispanic people but with anyone who comes to our country illegally no matter what country they hail from. We have many hispanic allies, on these boards fighting the good fight with us. I happen to be Indian, but all American, I have not liked a lot of names that have been used against my race either. Using deragotory names only degrades the one using them.
    Sorry, I didn't look at it that way. But now I understand.

I wander if the fact that A Dem (Kennedy) took office after him is why it disappeared and hasn't returned ? Makes you wander I just hope something happens soon to make our Officials Dems and Reps Wake up and see the BIG PICTURE but I hope it isn't another 9/11 type attack ? Which with figures I have seen recently as many that died on 9/11 , their has been way more die since at the hands of the Illegals Release our Boarder Patrol Heros, that you morons in Washington framed !!!! We Need them and More just like them !!!!! aarrgggg

GOD BLESS THE MINUTE MEN !!!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

firecracker, believe me, I was not trying to embarrass you here, I knew you were truly confused, and didn't realize the harm in your post as to why the cover up of the name. It is easy for all of us from time to time to say something not kosher, we just have to remind each other why we are here and not to give any ammunition to those sorry pro=illegal groups that would make us all out to be racist, instead of just Americans all races and creeds, wanting our border secure and our immigration laws enforced.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Bringing this up after just watching Tony Snow advise that deporting 12 million people is not possible.

I was trying to figure out why this operation is never mentioned when the "we can't deport that many people" statement is made. I'm sure its never brought up in argument as the name will draw more negative attention than the proof that deportation and self-repatriation can and has occurred.

The only thing that angers me more than illegal immigration is that somebody made the snafu to name this operation with a term that invalidates it in any future illegal immigration argument.

I wish we could use this in argument, its a slam dunk for proving deportation and re-patriation works. Sorry to bring this back up, but I felt the need to rant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12