Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America sacrificed on the altar of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

I lost my POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and objectivity a few million illegal aliens ago!

I lost my POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and objectivity on September 11, 2001!

I am not prepared to sacrifice America on the altar of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

Our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are killed on a daily basis and yet must continue to lay their lives on the line while complying with a policy of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

Do not disrespect..... do not anger the opposition or the enemy........
    What a ridiculous mandate!

Was WWII won with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS? ... If we had applied the same politically correct objectivity during that war.....we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The lives of American soldiers are too important.....Too precious to sacrifice them for POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

Our country and our way of life is too precious.....America is far too precious to sacrifice for the sake of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

What are we a bunch of idiots?

You think our enemies and those streaming illegally over our borders respect us for our diligence to courtesy and correctness?

As far too many Americans continue to Tip Toe through this issue still carrying their POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and objectivity...... our country is being inundated and overwhelmed with millions more illegal aliens.......who quickly install and elect their children to fill positions of power and influence in the communities where they have wasted no time in becoming the majority!

Is it because many Americans don't believe them when they talk about RECONQUISTA?

Is it because many Americans don't believe what they see around them everyday or in the emergency rooms of hospitals.... Many of which are on the brink of collapse?

Is it because many Americans don't believe their local newspapers, local TV news or the statistics on increased crime and disease?

Is it because they don't believe the headcount of 12-20 million?

That figure of 12-20 million was expounded a year ago and needs to be updated with a more accurate extrapolation of the statistics!

Is it because they don't believe or since it hasn't started to dramatically effect them yet, they don't care?

Enough Americans had better drop the baggage and begin to care and they had better do it soon!

It hasn't taken illegal aliens very long to reach every state in the United States.

At the rate they are overwhelming us by sheer force of numbers, we won't have long to worry about it.

Illegal aliens are not burdened with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and objectivity.

They are not burdened with politeness, integrity or respect for the laws of the land.

To say that "They have entered this country with their hands out and the middle finger extended" is an analogy that bears repeating over and over. Marge

Understand your frustration Marge. I, too, often rant to others about this policial correctness gone overboard. Makes us appear weak as a nation. I'll bet some psychologist has studied this. Perhaps it has something to do with the guilt we felt from the Vietnam War days. During those days thousands of protesters filled streets, the hippy movement became huge and we were all told to love one another, yada yada. That generation is now running this country (mostly anyway). Frankly, I think most people now are getting sick of pc, it's destroying us from within. We're ripe for a strong candidate for the presidency to speak out tough re issues, someone we can respect. We can hope anyway.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i am so tired of (as Larry the cable guy calls them) 'Political Correctors'. why can't we live like we were taught, you treat people like you want to be treated, don't lie, never steal and never break the law (that was a duhhhhh!). but now the PCers think and treat these ILLEGAL invaders better the tax paying, law a bidding citizens, something is wrong.

You are right Jean, the coming out of the lefties during the Vietnam area has totally ruined this country. We stood by and let them do it then, if we let them continue to get away with this bull crap, then we deserve to lose our country.If we don't find the courage to stand up and tell them to stand down,we are going to lose our country. I am sick of it, I will speak my mind from now on and be damed if I am politically correct.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Right on Marge. My nephew just came back from Iraq. You would not believe the politcal correct horsesh*t these men and women have to put up with!!! They literally risk their lives because of this nonsense.