Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOR AMERICA: THE TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Dear Reporter:

Below is a collection of articles that if you will take the time to read them, will begin to give you a picture of the Truth about Illegal Immigration and why nothing has been done. It doesn't have anything to do with poor immigrants or their kids needing In-Statue Tuition. It is about something else altogether.

It is about combining nations; changing the political composition of America's political structure; combining nations with Canada and Mexico and then the Hemisphere. It's about the END of the United States as a sovereign nation; without borders; about free flow of labor, people and goods into our country; governed by a council. This isn't a hoax. Read the articles and learn the Truth from the White House, Tony Garza, UN Ambassador; David Horowitz on the Open Borders Lobby; agribusiness interests and the things they are doing in other nations that affect US here in the states.

This piece was put together for a specific reporter named Jim, but applies to any reporter interested in reporting the biggest story in the history of the United States. Let us know if you have any questions or need more information to get your feet wet on this Story That Must Be Told.

link1

US Ambassador to Mexico, Tony Garza’s remarks made in May, 2005 about the Security and Prosperity Partnership (Canada, USA, Mexico) announced in March, 2005. He urges everyone to finish their work because the President only wants to know what they have accomplished.

link2

White House Announcement in March about the Security and Prosperity Partnership Agenda (between USA, Canada, & Mexico)

link3

US State Department Announcement on North American Prosperity Depends on Security (North American security instead of American securityâ€â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

!!!!

Oh Judy. You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy, how many reporters did you send this to? Just one?

This is very interesting...and it's also very true that Americans are not having this crammed down our throats.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

As soon as I submit this reply, I am going to send it to every reporter I can find, all across the nation and to the talk radio host as well. There comes my hero. Blue eyed murder in a size SIXX dress.
    Love You Judy, and I don't say that lightly or often
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Yeahhhh Judy!!!!

Beautifully put together, as you would say "connected all the dots".

Lets hope it reaches more people.

Happy Memorial Day!

The First Round

Sun, 29 May 2005 07:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

To: "sam putney" <samputney@sbcglobal.net>
    CC: "Terry Anderson" <terry@theterryandersonshow.com>, "The Prisoner of South Central" <terry_anderson@webtv.net>, "Jayna Davis" <gulfvet7@cox.net>, "Lou Dobbs" <lou@cnn.com>, "Public Information" <public.information@cnn.com>, "greg knapp" <greg@klif.com>, "Marty Lich" <hm@centurytel.net>

Sam Putney does the morning show on K104 in Dallas. Number 1 in arbitron ratings. You know Terry Anderson and Lou Dobbs. Jayna Davis wrote "The Third Terroist". Greg Knapp host the "Greg Knapp Experince on KLIF in Dallas, a vocal voice for illegal immigration in N. Texas. Marty Lich is a writer for Michican News. More to come after church.

Dear Reporter or Talk Show Host:

Below is a collection of articles that if you
    will
    take the time to read them, will begin to give
    you a
    picture of the Truth about Illegal Immigration
    and why
    nothing has been done. It doesn't have anything
    to do
    with poor immigrants or their kids needing
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

the truth about illegal immigration

Great work Judy! Let's hope we can open some eyes! I'm going to send this stuff everywhere! Great Job!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So far, I've just sent it to one...Jim in Charlotte. I'll send it the Denver Post, editorial staff as I have their e-mail and Dallas News as I had a brief email exchange with a reporter there. I'll also send it to the reporter with the Raleigh News & Observer and the General Manager of WRAL TV. I have e-mails for them.

WHAT ABOUT THE WASHINGTON TIMES? There was some coverage by them....they might put an investigative reporter on it. Does anyone remember the name of the reporter that wrote some articles?

PLEASE SEND IT TO EVERY PAPER, RADIO STATION, TELEVISION STATION THAT YOU KNOW!!!

I hope it will get us some attention.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS AND UNITED PRESS INTERNATIONAL?

IF WE COULD GET ONE OF THEIR REPORTERS ON IT, THEN IT GOES OUT OVER THE WIRE....and alot of newspapers might pick it up.

E-MAIL AWAY!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

List of all US Newspapers
    http://www.usnpl.com/

Radio and television
    http://newslink.org/broad.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP-THANKS!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast