Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An American dog

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give that DOG a treat for me!!
    Oh my gosh, that dog is so cute!!

MD can give his dog a treat for you, and you know what you can give the illegals for me.

I'm on it, NEESE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd, yeah where I live cell phones only work when you don't need them and knowing me I would smash then darn thing with a rock
    So far it's been pretty quiet here, things to be happening to the west of me more.
    In view of all the things going on and what I read about the problems people in the inner cities have I think I'm lucky to live where I do, at least when I have a problem I get so see immediate results and at times help in solving it. Border Patrol has been great with me and have always showed up when ever I call them even if it's just to report some tracks, these guys and gals out here do a great job with all the terrain they have to cover and for the most part all they get for their efforts are complaints but I have seen these guys go to great lenghts to capture the illegals coming through here and I for one think they are doing a great job for a mainly thankless community. I think it is important for those of you who live in the inner cities to know this as I believe the Border Patrol down here are doing all they can and then some.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seen these guys go to great lenghts to capture the illegals coming through here and I for one think they are doing a great job for a mainly thankless community
    Hi MD, I was surprised to hear you say "thankless community". Why do you think that they feel that way?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mountaindog, that is great to hear.

It makes me glad to know that where I live is not a border state, because it would be all too easy for these people to hide in the immense forests we have up here (we lose a lot of people in these forests that are never found alive, or simply just found).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Sgt Stubbie and Rin Tin Tin to Lassie and Underdog! We now add "Mountain Dog" to that long list of great American dogs!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

God Bless you and your trustworthy Mountain Dog I wish everyone would do as much for this country, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

GOD BLESS THE MINUTE MEN
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

April
    Way to go Mountain Dog! You make us all PROUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I have seen these guys go to great lenghts to capture the illegals coming through here and I for one think they are doing a great job for a mainly thankless community
    Hi MD, I was surprised to hear you say "thankless community". Why do you think that they feel that way?
    I'm sure there are a lot of reasons, keep in mind this is a rural area and the folks here think different than city people, border Patrol agents are trained to think like cops and suspect everybody so folks gets stopped and agents ask questions and folks look apon this as an intrusion in their lives, everyday they go to work they have to pass through a Border Patrol check point and this slows down their hour long commute and some agents are not always a happy camper doing this duty so tensions rise, people want the cops to get the bad guys but they also want them to leave them alone. I was helping my daughter in law clean up some stuff one day when a BP agent came down the easement road, he stopped and I talked to him at bit, later I heard that he thought my daughter in law was racking tracks clean, this guy couldn't tell the difference between yard clean up and a crime but he was new, mostly it's dumb things like this that irritate people and they call the office to complain, usually they are mad and demanding. I've had a few problems too but have found that if I call tell them who I am, what I think was wrong and why, then ask what can we do to solve it they are more than willing to talk to me as a person with a problem than simply try to deal with an angery citizen.
    Any public agency has problems with the people they serve, some are just and others are plain stupid, some people would complain if they were hung from a new rope.

Way to go MountainDog. My N.J. Dog Roxleigh dog sends him licks and nuzzles! MountainDog deserves the big juicy bone from the steak his dad should treat himself to for a job well done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12