Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN MADE from the sock post below

http://www.wigwam.com/brandhome.htm

If you need socks, Wigwam socks are by far the BEST socks you will ever wear, I've been wearing them for more then 10 years and will not wear anything else, I wear the steel toe socks, they feel like wearing pillows on your feet and last me over a year per pair, and thats with wearing boots everyday. AND, they are made in the USA! In Sheboygan WI....

When you go to the Wigwam page theres a little USA button on the bottom right, move your mouse over it and a window will come up in the middle of your screen explaining why they produce ONLY in the USA while other sock companies have moved their productions out of the country.

Thanks for the info. My husband is HARD on socks so I'm gonna check them out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Thanks for the info. My husband is HARD on socks so I'm gonna check them out!
    No problem, someone posted on the original sock post about them using LEGAL employees I'm calling them tomorrow to ask and find out. They better NOT be using illegals, I'll have to go sockless...

No problem, someone posted on the original sock post about them using LEGAL employees I'm calling them tomorrow to ask and find out. They better NOT be using illegals, I'll have to go sockless...
    Xianleather, I hope you will let us know what you find out.

That is one thing I wondered about the American manufacturers. We haven't helped ourselves a lot of if give our business to a business that hires illegals - so I hope we can find out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)